Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: COPY: "we are all one" question

Blog Entries

Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

You're going to like this even less, but here we go anyway:
    You're assigning motivation to the greater whole, while the motivation only exists in the separate entity perceiving their part of the hologram. Even though from a higher perspective it may seem that you are putting fluoride on yourself, from the highest perspective it doesn't, because (and this is the thing that causes the issues in most people) there is no fluoride, no water and there is no you or me. Only the experience.
    What we experience is not unlike reading a book- like a murder mystery- there is a murder, it's interesting because we know that it's not real, but from the experience of the character in the book, it seems that it is- and for the minutes you're reading it, you're living and feeling it- but when you're done with the book you realize there was no murder, no characters, just you reading the book.

This is the point where you either accept it or not, and not like any of it. Sorry.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You're going to like this even less, but here we go anyway:
    You're assigning motivation to the greater whole, while the motivation only exists in the separate entity perceiving their part of the hologram. Even though from a higher perspective it may seem that you are putting fluoride on yourself, from the highest perspective it doesn't, because (and this is the thing that causes the issues in most people) there is no fluoride, no water and there is no you or me. Only the experience.
    What we experience is not unlike reading a book- like a murder mystery- there is a murder, it's interesting because we know that it's not real, but from the experience of the character in the book, it seems that it is- and for the minutes you're reading it, you're living and feeling it- but when you're done with the book you realize there was no murder, no characters, just you reading the book.

This is the point where you either accept it or not, and not like any of it. Sorry.
    Ah don't be sorry CFT. Where do you get this information though? Or is it your "my" theory?

Blog Entries

It's the inevitable conclusion to this type of understanding. If you ever read the 'not for sissies' thread you see what happens to us who get to this point. Luckily we do get over it, sometimes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

If this is the case I'm quite pissed because now I feel like everything is a big waste of time. I have skimmed that thread but one thing is apparent. I don't think anyknows. Every topic I read people have different perspectives. I even had one person tell me to go with Jesus Christ or I'm toast. Which again makes so sense. Why would I turn to Christ if I am Jesus to begin with. I don't do religion anyway.. but I'm not sure anybody knowste exact answer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It's the inevitable conclusion to this type of understanding. If you ever read the 'not for sissies' thread you see what happens to us who get to this point. Luckily we do get over it, sometimes.
    There are currently 66 pages in that thread, can you please be more specific on what you are referencing CFT?
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasraraawaken View Post
    If this is the case I'm quite pissed because now I feel like everything is a big waste of time. I have skimmed that thread but one thing is apparent. I don't think anyknows. Every topic I read people have different perspectives. I even had one person tell me to go with Jesus Christ or I'm toast. Which again makes so sense. Why would I turn to Christ if I am Jesus to begin with. I don't do religion anyway.. but I'm not sure anybody knowste exact answer.
    Hmmm, "enlightenment" is a ridiculous idea that people like to hang all sorts of beliefs on, like a demented christmas tree with bits of every religion randomly stuck to it with sticky tape and pieces of string and then rolled in a steaming pile of ♥♥♥♥ and displayed as though it were a national treasure while others (who likely want to kill you) argue that it is "performance art"

Time saving tips:

1.Think for yourself
    2. "?" Everything
    3. Accept "what is", - that is flow with life, rather than resist life.
    4. Trust yourself, your own inner knowing and feelings over any external authority, religion, philosophy, or advice giving forum busybody (that's me).
    5. Take a rest and have fun.
    6. Go to work and have fun.
    7. Aim to consciously understand as much of life and the universe as is possible in one lifetime, while acknowledging there is always "more to learn and experience", but none of it is essential.
    8. Remember to live life with passion and joy and don't get lost in metaphysical mumbo jumbo. If something serves you, great, if not - do something else that you enjoy and don't waste precious moments of your life on activities that just make you frustrated.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

Tdoes this make you feel lonely?
    It has had that effect, during periods of ego breakdown and realisation. Eventually, it stops being an issue. I can and do enjoy my friends and family, even though I know they don't exist (at least, not the way I thought they did). In fact, the realisation that THEY didn't exist was a lot more difficult and painful than the realisation that I don't exist. I was actually relieved when I saw that I was a character in a play. When it really hit me that everyone else was, too (and it was some years later that it happened; I understood it intellectually but had not had the direct experience of it), I had quite a period of existential angst as a result.

Make love to someone? Making love to yourself
    Yes. Doesn't bother me. Never has. In fact, there have been moments when I was acutely aware of not only my own experience, but that of my partner. Very intense, mystical, and wonderfully erotic.

If someone stabs me to death and that someone was me... Then I have the ability to live life in his perspective...
    This is more complicated. "You" are unlikely to be able to live from another's perspective, at least, not for long. Your human ego-self isn't designed for that. Glimpses, sure. I've occasionally dreamed other people's lives, and I'm extremely empathic, so I've experienced other people's emotions plenty of times, etc., and I've got a knack for traveling around in the space-time continuum and observing stuff, etc., BUT that's not the same thing as actually living from a different perspective. I won't say it's impossible, because I'm sure it's not, but it's unlikely and extremely unusual. Possible, sure. Likely? Well... not very. Maybe. Some people may do it.

The thing to remember in this is that it's not about "you". It's about the One, the Universal Consciousness. You are just a point of perspective within that whole (and, for most people, a fairly fixed perspective).

What the hell is the point in evolving?
    Does there have to be one?

Honestly, if you keep going down the rabbit hole, you'll come to realise that there's no point in ANYTHING. At first that's shockingly horrible. Eventually, you understand that this is okay. It's a freedom. You can do or not do, it doesn't matter. It's all a sandbox.

I know I'm consciousness and definitely not my body. body is a vehicle etc etc...
    It's more than just a vehicle. It's a manifestation of this thing that is called "you". Thinking of the body as someting that is "not you" is like thinking of reality as something that is "out there" and not also part of "you". There's no actual division. Body, mind, table, door, tree, air.... Same same. The perceived differences are only perceptions. It's really all the same stuff.

I just can't grasp the I am everything.
    It's not something you grasp. It's something you experience. And once you've experienced it, there's no going back. Contemplating it can do your head in, but it's actually a good thing, if you're on the path to awakening. And it's not "you" who awakens. It's Consciousness, waking up to Itself. "You" are just the vessel through which that happens.

But, not everyone will awaken, and that's actually okay. If everyone woke up, the game would be over.

I guess its an identity issue.
    Yes. It's all I-Me-Mine. (Yet another Beatles reference )

I see people eating their babies and then I'm told I'm everybody I go huh?
    If it's any comfort, this is entirely normal human behaviour. Okay, that's no comfort. But there's excellent evidence that this was entirely commonplace in our prehistoric ancestors. Human sacrifice, infanticide, and cannibalism is part and parcel of the development of humanity as a whole. This is the stock we come from. I'm writing this not because I'm "approving" but because it gives some perspective to consider. (And before anyone yells at me, yes, I find it horrifying in a contemporary setting.)

I'll tell you what, I struggled for a long time with the loss of good and evil. I really did. The whole idea of stepping away from my human judgement and perspective in order to look at it from a more detached view was appealing, but when it happened and I saw it from a more detached view, I didn't like it one bit, and my ego-self was pretty upset by it all. Genocide, for example. The one(s) committing the atrocity is one and the same as the ones who are victimised by it. How can that be? It's horrible! How can this be part of an ordered reality? What the hell, in other words. Eventually, when the ego-self stopped struggling and kicking and relaxed and really looked (after the initial tantrum, which took months, off and on), there was some understanding, and then the full experience of it all happened and... well, let's just say it makes more sense now.

On a human level, I am still horrified by a lot of things, I really am. But being able to move to the broader perspective is surprisingly peaceful and from that perspective a lot more things make sense. Occasionally, the perspective widens so that everything makes sense, believe it or not. Even horrible things, even wonderful things, even all things.

It was pretty fun when I felt we all were unique and had our own free will and consciousness.
    Yes, that's the game.

Well this stinks. It makes me feel very lonely. It's like its a big game with myself and I wasn't supposed to know and now I am goin.... Huh?
    Been there, done that. Totally understand. It gets better, it really does. Try not to struggle too hard, though you may not have that much of a choice. Fighting against the realisation is a pretty normal thing, like struggling when you can't breathe. But you'll be able to breathe in time, and, well, the view will be pretty damned interesting.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

8. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    It has had that effect, during periods of ego breakdown and realisation. Eventually, it stops being an issue. I can and do enjoy my friends and family, even though I know they don't exist (at least, not the way I thought they did). In fact, the realisation that THEY didn't exist was a lot more difficult and painful than the realisation that I don't exist. I was actually relieved when I saw that I was a character in a play. When it really hit me that everyone else was, too (and it was some years later that it happened; I understood it intellectually but had not had the direct experience of it), I had quite a period of existential angst as a result.

Yes. Doesn't bother me. Never has. In fact, there have been moments when I was acutely aware of not only my own experience, but that of my partner. Very intense, mystical, and wonderfully erotic.

This is more complicated. "You" are unlikely to be able to live from another's perspective, at least, not for long. Your human ego-self isn't designed for that. Glimpses, sure. I've occasionally dreamed other people's lives, and I'm extremely empathic, so I've experienced other people's emotions plenty of times, etc., and I've got a knack for traveling around in the space-time continuum and observing stuff, etc., BUT that's not the same thing as actually living from a different perspective. I won't say it's impossible, because I'm sure it's not, but it's unlikely and extremely unusual. Possible, sure. Likely? Well... not very. Maybe. Some people may do it.

The thing to remember in this is that it's not about "you". It's about the One, the Universal Consciousness. You are just a point of perspective within that whole (and, for most people, a fairly fixed perspective).

Does there have to be one?

Honestly, if you keep going down the rabbit hole, you'll come to realise that there's no point in ANYTHING. At first that's shockingly horrible. Eventually, you understand that this is okay. It's a freedom. You can do or not do, it doesn't matter. It's all a sandbox.

It's more than just a vehicle. It's a manifestation of this thing that is called "you". Thinking of the body as someting that is "not you" is like thinking of reality as something that is "out there" and not also part of "you". There's no actual division. Body, mind, table, door, tree, air.... Same same. The perceived differences are only perceptions. It's really all the same stuff.

It's not something you grasp. It's something you experience. And once you've experienced it, there's no going back. Contemplating it can do your head in, but it's actually a good thing, if you're on the path to awakening. And it's not "you" who awakens. It's Consciousness, waking up to Itself. "You" are just the vessel through which that happens.

But, not everyone will awaken, and that's actually okay. If everyone woke up, the game would be over.

Yes. It's all I-Me-Mine. (Yet anothat's no comfort. But there's excellent evidence that this was ntirely commonplace in our prehistoric ancestors. Human sacrifice, infanticide, and cannibalism is part and parcel of the development of humanity as a whole. This is the stock we come from. I'm writing this not because I'm "approving" but because it gives some perspective to consider. (And before anyone yells at me, yes, I find it horrifying in a contemporary setting.)

I'll tell you what, I struggled for a long time with the loss of good and evil. I really did. The whole idea of stepping away from my human judgement and perspective in order to look at it from a more detached view was appealing, but when it happened and I saw it from a more detached view, I didn't like it one bit, and my ego-self was pretty upset by it all. Genocide, for example. The one(s) committing the atrocity is one and the same as the ones who are victimised by it. How can that be? It's horrible! How can this be part of an ordered reality? What the hell, in other words. Eventually, when the ego-self stopped struggling and kicking and relaxed and really looked (after the initial tantrum, which took months, off and on), there was some understanding, and then the full experience of it all happened and... well, let's just say it makes more sense now.

On a human level, I am still horrified by a lot of things, I really am. But being able to move to the broader perspective is surprisingly peaceful and from that perspective a lot more things make sense. Occasionally, the perspective widens so that everything makes sense, believe it or not. Even horrible things, even wonderful things, even all things.

Yes, that's the game.

Been there, done that. Totally understand. It gets better, it really does. Try not to struggle too hard, though you may not have that much of a choice. Fighting against the realisation is a pretty normal thing, like struggling when you can't breathe. But you'll be able to breathe in time, and, well, the view will be pretty damned interesting.
    Thank you butterfly woman. I do have a question though.

felt you felt your p partner as well. Because if your partner i why would you experience your Also I am very sorry Also I am very sorry for my grammar I am replying on my phone and its freezing on me. Also I have experienced by location before as well. and astral body at the sa and astral body at the same time and was completely aware in both realms. However with your partne partner. Like I said I am confused because if your mis understanding. Either way thank you for the reply separate being and not yourself? I am mis underst understanding. Either way thank you for the reply

9. Re: COPY: "we are all one" question

My phone has issues it won't type right. I'll reply on computer later! Lol. Butterfly are you clairvoyant? How often do you astral project?

Blog Entries

felt you felt your p partner as well. Because if your partner i why would you experience your Also I am very sorry Also I am very sorry for my grammar I am replying on my phone and its freezing on me.
    Phones are a pain in the neck when trying to write on a forum. If I understand the question (and I may not). Is the question, why would I experience what my partner is experiencing? If so, the answer is, "Because he's my partner," and "Why not?" But with the way your phone was acting up, I may have got it wrong, so bear with me.

separate being and not yourself?
    Both. Simultaneously. Probably impossible to explain. I've never had it with anyone but him, so there's that, too, but we've been together for a pretty long time and I wasn't very awake or aware when I was with previous partners, so it's hard to guess what it's about. Some of it is definitely my own ability to drop my "self". I just don't do it very often because it's quite disorienting and I tend not to get anything done in that state (laundry goes unwashed, dinner goes uncooked, etc.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast