Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Charka Test

Then why do I feel so balanced even though by this test I'm over-active on most? This test was a fun thing, but it is starting to degenerate into an ego thing. Who's the most balanced, who's the most advanced, who's more spiritual.... That doesn't help anyone. I'm thinking it's a bit more appropriate to go to your Higher Self and find out if you are balanced. Well, for me anyway.

If someone can better answer this question of 'what is balance', please feel free, anytime there guys...

I feel it's a matter of relative balance. Take your results, PHG, all your scores seem to be within a few points of eachother, this seems to indicate balance, imho. Take my results, while my 4th,5th,6th and 7th seem to be OK, compare them to my first three, way out of whack in my opinion.

I have a suspicion this idea may not be entirely correct as compared to the opinion in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by dae
    Root: open (31%)
    Sacral: open (31%)
    Navel: open (44%)
    Heart: open (38%)
    Throat: open (50%)
    Third Eye: open (56%)
    Crown: over-active (88%)
    (slowly returning to body )
    Excellent balance here, very healthy
    The pattern indicated in this reading seems to indicate and ever increasing amount of activity, a crescendo type affect.

Maybe someone can jump in and clear this up?

Blog Entries
    Ping! Ping! ...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Then why do I feel so balanced even though by this test I'm over-active on most? This test was a fun thing, but it is starting to degenerate into an ego thing. Who's the most balanced, who's the most advanced, who's more spiritual.... That doesn't help anyone. I'm thinking it's a bit more appropriate to go to your Higher Self and find out if you are balanced. Well, for me anyway.
    Painterhypnogirl, please stop attacking my postings.
    I leave you with two quotes from Don Juan:
    A warrior chooses a path with heart, any path with heart, and follows it; and then he rejoices and laughs. He knows because he sees that his life will be over altogether too soon. He sees that nothing is more important than anything else.
    Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy - Don Juan

Root: under-active (-25%)
    Sacral: open (56%)
    Navel: over-active (88%)
    Heart: open (63%)
    Throat: over-active (88%)
    Third Eye: open (69%)
    Crown: under-active (19%)

Dont know much about chakras, anyone want to tell me what this means?

ewillison,
    The only post where I mentioned your name was a joke! Didn't you notice the smiley faces? I was teasing you, not attacking!?!?!? None of my other posts said anything about you. I was noticing through the thread that some people were actually putting themselves down because of their scores and others were congratulating people on their scores, and I didn't notice the particular people who were doing it. I just noticed that it was happening. I was making a comment hoping that people wouldn't take this test quite so seriously. It would be sad for someone to feel bad about their spiritual progress because of some arbitrary test. That's why I said we should check with our Higher Self. How on earth did you get that any of this was a personal attack on you? I'm clueless here!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7