Thread: Help me get some answers please

Help me get some answers please

Hello, dear visitors and administrators, I beg your pardon, if somewhere write errors, so I'm from Russia.
    Please, share your thoughts and answers to questions if it will not be difficult, thanks in advance

1 - First-of-body experience I received in 19 years unconsciously and spontaneously, were strong feelings, vibration, push, and I'm floating in the air as if without the weight ... but in total darkness, then I did not know and did not understand what it is. And after reading the book of Robert the Bruce, and many other occult literature, I realized everything. And I started engaged stimulation of hands and feet, and I can not understand one thing - energy movement sensations sometimes strong and easily stimulated, and sometimes weak and difficult to stimulate, I would like that you shared experiences and explanations

2 - engaged in continuous stimulation of the feet and hands, throughout the year, not in a hurry, I am concerned that the body appeared in the muscles ripple and gurgling and twitching sometimes seen as podergivatsya muscle, it can happen anytime and anywhere (face, neck , legs, arms, under the eye and close to absolutely anywhere) and for energy - stimulation of these sensations are plentiful. I would like to know whether this is a result of stimulation of energy, and it is good or bad?

3 - attempt to cause a deliberate exit, it ends up that I fall asleep ..... (And the most comfortable position for me - lying. What will advise?

Blog Entries

Re: Help me get some answers please

Quote Originally Posted by Resident91 View Post
    Hello, dear visitors and administrators, I beg your pardon, if somewhere write errors, so I'm from Russia.
    Welcome Resident. Don't worry about accent, many of us speak other languages too.

1 - First-of-body experience I received in 19 years unconsciously and spontaneously, were strong feelings, vibration, push, and I'm floating in the air as if without the weight ... but in total darkness, then I did not know and did not understand what it is. And after reading the book of Robert the Bruce, and many other occult literature, I realized everything. And I started engaged stimulation of hands and feet, and I can not understand one thing - energy movement sensations sometimes strong and easily stimulated, and sometimes weak and difficult to stimulate, I would like that you shared experiences and explanations
    It is not rare to first find yourself in darkness when you first exit- more than likely you are still in close proximity to your physical body and are trying to 'see with your eyes' which are still closed, even though you can perceive your environment with the energy body. There are two possible solutions to this:
    1- Try to get away from your location, as far from your body as possible. Since you can't see (or vision is blurry) feel your way around for walls and floor (or ceiling) and try to propel yourself away in any way you can- even by will. When you are far enough from your body then vision will come automatically, because the strong sensory feedback will stop.
    2-Some people advise to demand sight forcefully. This sometimes works if you're not too close, it depends on the circumstances.

2 - engaged in continuous stimulation of the feet and hands, throughout the year, not in a hurry, I am concerned that the body appeared in the muscles ripple and gurgling and twitching sometimes seen as podergivatsya muscle, it can happen anytime and anywhere (face, neck , legs, arms, under the eye and close to absolutely anywhere) and for energy - stimulation of these sensations are plentiful. I would like to know whether this is a result of stimulation of energy, and it is good or bad?
    There are many theories behind this- some believe that the stimulation of the nerves may cause them to fire and then twitch, but I personally believe that the twitches happen anyway, and deliberate stimulation only make you aware of those sensations. If this is problematic for you, try stimulating what is not twitching- if the eyelid twitches, (for example) stimulate your foot. Divert circulation from the twitching area to see if it makes a difference. This will tell you if you are overstimulating something.
    As usual, it's better to stimulate the lower areas than the head, I'm sure you know this from reading Robert's books.

3 - attempt to cause a deliberate exit, it ends up that I fall asleep ..... (And the most comfortable position for me - lying. What will advise?
    If you are not doing energy body loosening before the exit attempt, (as indicated in the MAP program) I suggest you incorporate it.
    There are other ideas: Try using a reclining chair to project, or try doing it early in the morning, about an hour or two before your normal wakeup time. This way you will already had a good night's sleep, and are relaxed enough to trance easily.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.