The concept that meditation on awareness dissolves attributes that contribute to the sense of self (otherwise referred to as the ego) is something I have become aware of through experience. The person I've always wanted to be, funny enough, is only something I can be when the concepts of "I" and "becoming" are dropped.

Continuing to meditate will answer all these questions by dissolving their meaning anyway, but for the sake of the mind's pondering, let's suppose there's a problem needing to be solved. How does one going about living life refrain from being the person experiencing it? In the absence of "me," what's left behind treats people with far more compassion and love than the self-destructive striver and doer "me" ever does. There is an idea floating around my head that says "mindfulness is cultivated through mindfulness meditation, and so the sense of awareness will be more prevalent in all aspects of life as the practice unfolds."

The question here is how can I continue to stay mindful without the "I" in every day life? People, the thoughts they make, the technology they use, and many aspects of their society make this a difficult task, as it sucks the mind straight into its trap. What must happen before mindfulness can continue into the story of everyday life? Stuffing it into a separate portion called "meditation time" seems counter intuitive.