Thread: Your opinion regarding Extremely Negative Spirits/Souls and Reincarnation

Your opinion regarding Extremely Negative Spirits/Souls and Reincarnation

Greetings and thanks

The following is an excerpt from a book, Karma and Reincarnation by Dr. H. Motoyama. I know you dont "know" whether its true, I would just be grateful for your take on the issue.

In the lower astral realms of the spiritual world there are a multitude of beings who want to be born onto this earth. However, it is not possible for all of them to achieve this. There is a specific screening process, a set of conditions which must be met before a being is allowed to re-enter our world... The screening process itself is a Divine device to protect us here on earth from the more negative elements of existence. The lower beings who are rejected be the screening process are left with no choice but to continue their growth in the lower realm, no matter how slowly, inching there way closer to true Awakening.

Most of the individuals who are not allowed to leave the lower astral realms are extremely negative. this negativity is caused by undue and extreme self-attachment, what we call "evil" here on earth....Naturally these beings seek to escape the worlds in which they've created for themselves and they seek birth into the physical as just such a means. Using the power of this overwhelming desire, a being can sometimes force its way through the safty net and get itself conceived, but such a conception rarely results in birth. Usually the beings are miscarried or are aborted and are sent back to the lower astral realm where they came from. Occasionally the desire to be born may be so tremendous that the being manages to slip through the restrictive screening and attain birth. These beings may be born deformed, as a result of the unnaturalness of their method of entry. (end excerpt)

Is a screening process probable?
    Do neg spirits actively seek birth?
    And can such a screening process really be breeched? Leading I could see to disaster.

[Mod Note: A copy of this post/thread is available for community input here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-Reincarnation Please remember not to post in the "Ask Robert" forum directly. Thanks.]
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Re: Your opinion regarding Extremely Negative Spirits/Souls and Reincarnation

I do not agree with this text the way it is written, because it has a theme based on religious type spiritual beliefs in some kind of organized and policed process. There is no evidence to support this.

However, these types of entities do exist and many of them crave the human life.

Negs do not need to attach to an egg at the moment of conception. This can happen at any time through the progressive possession process. In this sense, attachment typically takes place during early childhood, around the age of 3 or 4 before the child develops it's own personality and etc. It can happen later, but this is more problematic with adults because the personality is more developed...making integration more difficult.

The only 'screening' process is natural and involves natural human shielding against spirits.

There is no 'organization' or 'higher power' involved in this that I can identify.

robert

Is a screening process probable?

Do neg spirits actively seek birth?

And can such a screening process really be breeched? Leading I could see to disaster.