Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Hey thanks for responces...
I dont think anyone is created evil either however I think some are created with a much higher tendency toward self importance which can lead to ugly places. My darling wife was a trance medium and I talked to some pretty nasty ahhh "entities" over the years, what they were exactly I have no clue, but they were deeply narcissistic, some very arrogant, manipulative and not exactly dumb (not exactly bright either). And all of them responded heavily to healing (NEW) energy by the way.

I didnt think they could penetrate to this world to "force a self conception" but...Im not so sure after giving it careful thought. I know psych researchers claims many psychotics are Born... not made that way by environment.

I think there is a Great deal more ugliness and beauty then we realize on the otherside. The beauty grows and grows and the ugliness (evil) just stews in itself....unapproachable by workers of light.

Unfortunately or not Its my belief that we...living human beings are capable of huge spiritual advancements to the highest levels, tremendous levels of creativity and self sacrifice along with deep insights, understanding and wisdom...but there is a very real flip side to that coin and It is ugly indeed, I dont know if it is as full of hate and malice as the light is full of Love and compassion but Im pretty sure it wants to be.
Hi Osiris,
I think that when we have had several life´s the "self importance" has also developed and grown, but in all incarnations we have the choice to develop ego or soul...and I must say that we often choose ego, and therefore this self importance and arrogance are developed and got stronger and the voice of the soul is harder to hear...but I think that God´s interveaning happens now and then to call us home so to speak, and I do believe that no one is left behind so eventually everyone will choose soul development rather than ego. Ego is an illusion what will vanish just as time will also, and left will only be the eternity.
I am sure that there are so many ego developed nasty beings of course, but all will want to develop in the end I am sure of that.

Love
ia