Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
I don't want to add confusion here, I don't use that method, and won't bore you or confuse you with my practices, except to say that as human beings, we already have plenty of energy already. If you are having issues, why not let energy flow into, through and out of your body, like water running downhill. The feet are often popular, if you like think of the heavens flowing down into you head, then through your body and out your feet into the earth, letting it move through you, rather than being bound up in any one spot.

The only time I concentrate flowing energy in one spot in my body is if I have an injury or if I am projecting heart centred energy to someone else for either love and/healing, through the bio-electrical-magnetic heart centre (physical heart, not the chakra).

*If this is off topic here, let me know.
This is something I should do more of actually. I've done it before using a kind of Qigong technique and had great effects.

For the arms specifically though, I've noticed I need to work on them directly because I can feel distinct energy blockages in the elbows and wrists. And when I've worked on my arms I feel noticeably different in positive ways at first as mentioned in the OP.