Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How tos top stubborn projectors

1. How tos top stubborn projectors

Hi,

Not sure this is the right forum section for this post but here goes.

How can stubborn astral projectors who keep entering your house be stopped?
    Also a few other questions, admin please let me know if i have to create separate topics for these questions.

• Is it possible that astral projectors can lift one's astral body out of the sleeping body and take it somewhere else?
    • Why is it that when having "astral sex" with someone they can't remember anything? This is when an AP does this with someone who is sleeping.
    • What are the consequences for having astral sex with people who are unaware? Can one just get away with it?
    • Is it possible that one can bind one's astral body so that when they sleep you can use their astral form as a "slave"?
    • How to protect yourself from all this happening (stubborn AP's who are up to no good and want to astral abuse others)

Looking forward to your replies.
    Last edited by Talhamo; 4th July 2014 at 03:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

I'm definitely going to move this to the OBE Research and Discussion subforums.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

And now I'm going to answer it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talhamo View Post
    Hi,

Not sure this is the right forum section for this post but here goes.

How can stubborn astral projectors who keep entering your house be stopped?
    In my experience that feat is near impossible. So I'd say that in order for a projector to succeed in breaking the natural defenses in your private space (your house) they'd have to be talented magicians. What can happen is that they can project a mental image of themselves (not an astral body) and you will perceive it from within your area, although they are not 'actually' there. But more than likely, it is my opinion that the image of the 'other' person is a self-creation- you think about them, 'know' they're wanting to visit, and project 'their image' on what you yourself have created. There are exceptions to this, of course, and that would be: An ex-spouse that used to live there with you, who already had some 'claim' to the space and was previously 'allowed' in your space, and someone who used to live there physically before you, whether they're alive or dead. And like I said, a powerful and accomplished magician. But these are exceptions to the rule.

Also a few other questions, admin please let me know if i have to create separate topics for these questions.
    Is it possible that astral projectors can lift one's astral body out of the sleeping body and take it somewhere else?
    No. First of all, random astral projectors cannot penetrate your psychic barriers. The only way another person can access your personal space is with your permission, if you're expecting them, and if you don't react with fear or anger- because fear and anger will automatically put up barriers and kick them out. Also, since projection isn't 'going somewhere else' in spacetime, there is no physical distance- when you project you do not 'leave your body empty'- instead, in a realtime or etheric projection you expand your energy body and occupy more 'space', and move your point of consciousness 'away' to some part of your energy body that gives you access to 'outside' information. You never leave your body empty and cannot be forcibly removed.

If you are having the experience of being 'grabbed' more than likely your own projected body is doing it, your higher self is 'initiating' you into the 'greater reality', or you're having uncontrolled projections that your mind is trying to 'explain' as 'someone else' trying to take you out. Believe me, I used to have these experiences and learning energy work helped me take care of these experiences, once I learned to control my energy body.

Why is it that when having "astral sex" with someone they can't remember anything? This is when an AP does this with someone who is sleeping.
    This answers itself. You only remember an OBE or AP when you're in the in-between state upon exit or reintegration (or hopefully both.) The reason most people don't remember their experiences is that they're asleep for many of them. If you remember a projection more than likely you didn't go back to sleep right away after it happened, and if you do and remember, it'll be fuzzy and disconnected. So if you have astral sex with someone else and they don't remember, they were asleep for the experience (therefore, they had no experience of the event)- for them it's like it didn't happen.

What are the consequences for having astral sex with people who are unaware? Can one just get away with it?
    What do you think? What if you went around the world thinking of raping any woman who's drunk or asleep? What do you think that would do to you on a psychological level?

Is it possible that one can bind one's astral body so that when they sleep you can use their astral form as a "slave"?
    I doubt it, but if it were possible, the person (perpetrator) would again have to be an accomplished magician, and IMO the 'victim' would probably have to give permission at some level.

How to protect yourself from all this happening (stubborn AP's who are up to no good and want to astral abuse others)
    Shield your personal space, have the attitude that this is your space and no one else's, and if you're religious use a prayer that is intended for protection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Shield your personal space, have the attitude that this is your space and no one else's, and if you're religious use a prayer that is intended for protection.
    Addendum on this. Check the Psychic Self Defence forum on this site for some ideas. There are all sorts of things that can be done, from rituals (simple through complex), spells, just a shift in attitude, use of crystals, use of sigils, and on and on. Basically, do some reading, not just here but also on the wider web, and see what resonates with you as far as methods go.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

5. Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

Hi CFT,

Thank you very much.

So all of this is possible if the perpetrator is an accomplished magician?

I have seen a dark shadow like person in my bedroom who tried to harm me. I was in a sleep state but could clearly see this person/thing. I got really angry and then it shrunk and dissapeared in the corner of the bedroom. I later realized i shouldn't get angry because this feeds it too? Is this correct?

And if this accomplished magician happens to be a neighbour, how can i stop them from entering. What if i give them permission without me even knowing? How can i train this? How can i even know what they have done? Is this even possible?

About the astral sex, even though if it's like it never happened, how can these perpetrators be stopped? I have tried salt in the room but after a while i get a weird feeling that it has been undone and i have to do it again. I hope this doesn't sound weird but this is what i have read online and which should help.

Last night i litteraly smelled that there were some people/AP's/entities(?) in my house. They smelled really terrible and after doing the salt again the scent was gone.

I am not an AP at all but after these weird stuff i got interested in this.

I also got dragged out of my body a while back. When i got this feeling of being dragged out, there was a bright blinding light and the wind was blowing so hard. I got a bit scared and screamed to this thing to let me go and i got back to my body. You say that this is my higher self preparing me? How can i train this too so i can get a better understanding of what is happening to me?

About the binding, if permission has been given to this accomplished magician without me even knowing, if that is even possible, how can i free myself.

Is there a way to have all these attacks and harming of this magician turn against his/herself if they stubbornly keep entering my home?

I want this to stop but i have no experience at all about how to fight/stop this. I do prayers for protection but these "attackers" have somehow targeted me, i don't even know for what or who they are but they are really stubborn.

I have information that the last person living in this house went totally insane and had to go to a psychiatric institution. I think that the same things happened to him what is happening to me now but the difference is that i am aware and refuse to let these things/people/entities win.

6. Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

Hi Butterfly woman,

Thank you very much for the information.

Blog Entries

More than likely what you experienced wasn't a 'stranger' at all, it was prob. a 'dweller on the threshold', feedback from your own expanded body. But if it indeed is a preexisting entity problem, you have to apply a totally different attitude and technique.

For the type of problem you are describing (a preexisting situation that was active before you moved in there)- First go to your local place where you can find these things (city hall? Local history museum?) and find out what happened in the house before the people had trouble- see if you can find out if someone died there, and if they did, what happened.

Then you approach the 'dweller' spirit as if you were a guest in their house- let them know that you acknowledge their presence, and make them aware that they are no longer living, and that they passed away so many years ago of this or that. Tell them that you would like them to cross over to be with their own loved ones- and this depends on what the circumstances of the event was. If they had children, tell them they're on the 'other side', and if they had parents, etc. It all depends on what happened to them there. If nothing bad happens as result, find someone knowledegeable to give them a 'sendoff'- a proper funeral, and a gentle reminder to 'go into the light' something that helps them 'cross over'.
    If you are an accomplished projector you can manifest a pillar of light and guide them to it, the astral helpers (guides, facilitators, etc.) will help them move on.
    When this is done cleanse/smudge the area and bless it, and if you are of a religion then have clergy bless it, unless they're very closed minded, then get a bible and do your best.

The point is, that there are many types of things that can be happening, but it doesn't have to be negative. A lot of times things are not negative and people project their own fear at them.

8. Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

CFT,

Thank you for that info. I will check this soon.

What if it's the case that other people or maybe even neigbours who might be involved in this. How do i redirect their own negativity/attacks back to them?

Blog Entries

Shielding. A mirror shield, to be more precise.

Hi Talhamo,
    I have had these experiences many years ago, and I did notice that many of what I did feel as bad or evil was my own creation out of fear, and some was to teach me and I did feel it evil because of my own fear.
    I did also notice that when time passed and I did get more control of my fear the "entity´s" did change also and I could see them to be my own creations and when I did understand how we create and project our fear thoughts and them then attack us, we do learn out of own creations when we stop having bad thoughts about others, and start to trust our self´s then the feeling of "enemies" do dissapear and when we start to see brothers and sisters and no enemies then it will stop compleately.
    What will be left is HS and or Holy Spirit as a teacher and as long as we believe in ego and the body there will be a lot of fear...but when we KNOW that the ego and body is not real then the reality will shift.
    Then you will feel and undertand that we are created eternal and holy and that we are indestructuble.
    I know this but still I feel fear, but I am more able to gain my security quicker than before. I have to re-mind me of my indestructuble and eternal nature.
    I send my love to you and hope you soon will get back to your personal security and will understand what is happening and why around you.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast