Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How tos top stubborn projectors

1. Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

Hi IA56,

Thank you very much for the reply.

This morning i woke up feeling completely drained. I don't know what happened but for a moment i had the feeling again of being pulled out of my body. I saw the bright light and got a bit scared and it dissapeared again. It's like an alien feeling that i can't seem to react different to then fear.

How did you overcome this feeling?

Re: How tos top stubborn projectors

Quote Originally Posted by Talhamo View Post
    Hi IA56,

Thank you very much for the reply.

This morning i woke up feeling completely drained. I don't know what happened but for a moment i had the feeling again of being pulled out of my body. I saw the bright light and got a bit scared and it dissapeared again. It's like an alien feeling that i can't seem to react different to then fear.

How did you overcome this feeling?
    Hi Talhamo,
    I had to go through several phases...I remember during an activ attack, I concentrated on my 3 eye and did repeat over and over again...I am safe....I am safe...and what ever happened I just stared at my 3 eye and like dragging my energy up up up...
    Then it came another phase where I during daytime I did repeat to my self...what ever happens it is with God´s will and I will accept and not be afraid...I am safe because I walk with God.
    Then another phase ...I accept what ever happens and I am willing to learn from the happenings...I know it is what I need and I know it is for my best.
    And always even I was terrified I just like surrendered to the fear...
    And said even I did not feel or directly believed but I did force me to have faith...and after as I felt like an eternity things started to get lighter and I did feel all "evil" did leave me and even now a day´s when fear awakens I remember how to go into the safe place with total trust.

I hope I can reach into you how I did and I hope you find your way to do the same, feel safe and secure and get your self confidence stronger...We are indestructible and eternal and death does not have any meaning to us.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2