Thread: Never answers emails

Question Never answers emails

Hi Robert why is it that you never reply to you emails, I have sent you 3 to 4 emails over the last 6 days. if someone purchases something, you should back it up with good customer service. if I do not hear from you today I will cancel my order.
    James.

Re: Never answers emails

I can't tell exactly what you are referring to here.

I do not see any emails from anyone new, or relating to any programs, in my inbox.

To which email address or forum, out of the dozen or so I try to keep tabs on, are you referring?

If this relates to any program sold through www.astraldynamics.com then you may be referring to my help desk there?

Several people are involved in www.astraldynamics.com and sometimes emails directed there can slip through the cracks. Contacting the forum admin here is a good way around that, as forum admin will get through to me directly fairly quickly.

Posting a query here in the Ask RB section will also get through to me fairly quickly.

That said, I have been swamped with work and family for the past week and have not been able to spend a great deal of time checking everything each day. Things should settle down soon....

If you have a query please post it here in the 'Ask RB' section and I'll reply when and as I can.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    I can't tell exactly what you are referring to here.

I do not see any emails from anyone new, or relating to any programs, in my inbox.

To which email address or forum, out of the dozen or so I try to keep tabs on, are you referring?

If this relates to any program sold through www.astraldynamics.com then you may be referring to my help desk there?

Several people are involved in www.astraldynamics.com and sometimes emails directed there can slip through the cracks. Contacting the forum admin here is a good way around that, as forum admin will get through to me directly fairly quickly.

Posting a query here in the Ask RB section will also get through to me fairly quickly.

That said, I have been swamped with work and family for the past week and have not been able to spend a great deal of time checking everything each day. Things should settle down soon....

If you have a query please post it here in the 'Ask RB' section and I'll reply when and as I can.

peace, robert
    Robert what is the point of the help desk if no one reply's back, I purchased your kundalini program about a week ago and wanted to get the download version because my internet is not that great. to do the best by your customers the first point of call should be the help desk, if someone is not happy you cannot get a refund because no one replay's back to you. don't you think you need to fix this. your kundalini program is a good course.
    James.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into this.

Given the timeframe here, I expect you already have the download option now as it automatically happens after 7 days.

peace, robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into this.

Given the timeframe here, I expect you already have the download option now as it automatically happens after 7 days.

peace, robert
    Robert i asked you in one of the emails before i purchased the kundalini program if i can get 20% off as you advertised when the program first went on sale. it is still possible to get this or can i get a discount off something else.
    thanks james.

G'day,

That discount only applied for the first couple of weeks after the program was released.

We are not currently offering any discounts.

peace, robert