Thread: Did I meet my spirit guide?

Question Did I meet my spirit guide?

So, last night(this morning) I went to bed very late, and before going to sleep I did my usual routine of preparing to astrally project. I relaxed my body and did the necessary procedure, however, I fell asleep before I could actually maintain a lucid obe. This dream was very different though, for whatever reason there was a certain emphasis on it and when I woke up I felt this overwhelming urge to write down everything that had happened because it seemed so bizarre.

Basically, as soon as I entered the dream, I knew that there was somewhere else that I needed to be. I had my best friend drop me off at the mall, though it wasnt any mall I was particularly familiar with.It was simply a very busy place, with a lot of people. In my dream, I had a therapists appointment at the metaphysical bookstore in the mall. I know that seems weird, but I feel like there was significance to the dream being in a metaphysical bookstore, almost like it was meant to signal that something was different about this dream. When I arrived at the bookstore, I met a tall black man, who showed me to an area I could wait for my therapist, so I waited and browsed the shelves for awhile before she suddenly just appeared. She was this short, cute litle old lady with short whiteish gray hair. She said hello and then randomly she says,"You've got something there." and she pointed to my chest. Looking down, I realized that I was wearing a lot of little trinket necklaces, they were all very different and I have never seen any of them before. She reached out and brushed them all away to leave just one little golden cylinder on a black string. It looked like a tiny golden dog whistle, but more brassy, and faded with age. The necklace was floating and I could feel it tugging very hard at this woman, so hard in fact that I was leaning forward. The therapist only laughed and said,"It's a sign! Maybe it brought you to me?"

With that, she walked away before I had a chance to say anything else and I spent the rest of my dream searching for her. If anyone has any ideas or suggestion as to what this means or if this woman was my spirit guide, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading up on spirit guides and it seems that normally they come to you, but in this dream, something else brought me to the woman. Whoever she was, she felt very important and I had this overwhelming urge to speak with her again.

Blog Entries

Re: Did I meet my spirit guide?

It's hard to tell. It could be, but we tend to think of spirit guides as humans- but in a dream or projection, it can be the whole experience. So maybe you should look at the whole mechanism of experience for clues.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Cool experience, love the trinkets can you remember any of the others? I've met I believe a spirit guide and hes similiar to your little old lady, its awesome that you went especially for "therapy" at that book store. However if your spirit guide wanted to be around you he/she would be. They are usually or often times more just behind the scenes unobtrusive but directing you. I would look more toward the black man than the woman but then again he could have nudged you telepathically without directing you in person to the old lady. Looks like perhaps you got your therapy? Try to conjure up the whistle if you get over there consciously and gently give it a toot, and see what happens. You also might want to give it a mental toot when you meditate to express your appreciation and love for the gift. I do the same for the golden lantern I was given.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Maybe you had an upgrade! Or a clearing/cleansing of some sort!