Thread: spirits causing random stress and tension

1. spirits causing random stress and tension

gday robert.

for some reason entities flock to me. i will suddenly feel like i am in a pressure cooker and it gets incredibly hard to breathe. my mind will not stop flooding with thoughts and sometimes i feel like i am going to lose it if it keeps up. i asked if there were any spirits around me to please give me some space and leave so i could feel better and i felt better within 5 seconds. this went on for about 30 minutes before i asked them to go away nicely. i make sure i tell them its nothing personal etc. i asked my guides how many were around me and they said about 20 spirits. all of those spirits being very friendly. they just flock to me and it gets way too much. have you heard of this? i constantly ask for space and ask my guides to shiled me if it gets to be too much. the good news is i think they just want help. none of them are negative but it seems that way because of what it does to me. it's like 20 people talking to me at once except i can't hear them or see them. i just feel like im in a pressure cooker. is this normal? it didn't ease up until i asked. so i have to ask. i always do very nicely in my head

peace

Re: spirits causing random stress and tension

In this situation, you need to 'command' spirits to leave you in peace.

Much like real life, it is a matter of setting and holding healthy boundaries.

I would also suggest that you learn and use a pentagram banishment (see my book 'The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook' as this has invaluable information which will help you to understand what is going on.

If in doubt 'banish first and ask questions later'. A banishment will not affect good spirits and they will understand.

peace, robert