Thread: Day 4 sponging observations and a question

Day 4 sponging observations and a question

4th day sponging my legs, 3rd day doing my arms. I definitely notice a difference between my right and left side especially on my legs. My left side is still very tingly and my right side is a more 'muted' feeling. Not sure how else to put it. And yet I can get the energy flowing faster on my left side that my right. I thought that as ones energy body develops the physical feelings become less and less. Wouldn't that mean that the speed of the energy should be greater on the side that doesn't have as much feeling?

My main question is how can you tell how fast the energy is bouncing and moving if you can't feel it as your energy body develops? Or does the feeling just turn into a different undefinable sensation? I'm working on trusting my feelings (esoteric stuff) so perhaps this will help with that. I have a hard time telling if something is really happening unless I'm slapped in the face by it (metaphorically speaking), that's why so far I really like the energy sensations and am a bit worried by the fact that they will lessen and perhaps disappear.

Blog Entries

Re: Day 4 sponging observations and a question

In theory the stronger the sensation the more blocks you have, but the feet and hands seem to be very reactive to many no matter how much you do it- but sometimes the feedback can go the other way. I've been doing this roughly since 2003 or 4, and I can still feel it when I really concentrate, if it makes you feel better.
    When you get into 'whole body bounce' or 'rapido' routines, you will not feel as much (or almost anything) but it is wise to remember that these are body awareness techniques, not 'feedback' techniques per se- you are training your awareness to go where you want it to go as much as knowing where it went.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Day 4 sponging observations and a question

When raising energy with N.E.W., where does the energy come from?

I know energy cannot be created nor destroyed--only transfered or transformed.

It starts from the toe and goes to the sub navel energy storage, but is it really "raising" or is it more like stimulating?

Is it my own energy that would otherwise radiate away from my body?

Blog Entries

Re: Day 4 sponging observations and a question

It's more like stimulating, but since (in theory) you constantly exchange energy with the environment (the air, the ground, other people) what you're doing is opening up flow capacity and storage capacity. Like cleaning out a closet to get new clothes back in it, and building new shelves to optimize the capacity for storage it has. The closet didn't get bigger, just more capable of storage.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.