Thread: 2 and 1/2 weeks of 'sponging' work results (no ... I haven't OBE'd yet)

2 and 1/2 weeks of 'sponging' work results (no ... I haven't OBE'd yet)

Well, I've been working on my energy body faithfully every day. Mainly working on the arms and legs both separately and together as getting my awareness to move through my thighs and upper arms was really slow. My awareness and the sensations would zip through my lower limbs and then practically stop midway up those areas. Did some wrapping and bread tearing techniques to try and increase awareness in those areas but progress has been painfully slow and I had to realize that I was feeling sensation in my shoulders and hips, it was just that the energy sensation actually changed as it moved into those areas (it was getting tricky because the physical feelings have been decreasing/changing). It was like the feelings diffused as they moved into those bigger centers making them harder for me to detect.

Today I tried the full body bounce with some success. I have been sporadically doing the spinal bounce to reduce tension in my neck and shoulders at my job so that may have helped somewhat. Starting at my feet I got the energy going pretty good and once it got to my hips it felt like everything was moving through treacle. Once I got to my shoulders (with my arms raised above my head) it zipped up to my fingertips no problem. Did this a few times saying to myself 'this will improve as well. Be Patient!!'
    As I was warming up for this I tried something that I had heard from a lady working with Chi energy. I got the sensation of energy movement from hand to hand with my arms held up horizontally at my sides when I remembered this lady saying that putting your hands together in front of you (not touching) to form a circle you could have the energy move in a fast loop. I tried it and felt like a particle accellerator! Really fun!

In terms of byproducts of this work: I dream ALOT if I do this just before bed (no lucidity). I have had a couple of vibration episodes but couldn't transform them into an OBE. And once I dozed off while practicing and woke up having been jolted back into my body. I can't remember anything and wasn't consciously trying so I'm not counting it.

I really hope this prep work will help with the PAPI course.

Blog Entries

Re: 2 and 1/2 weeks of 'sponging' work results (no ... I haven't OBE'd yet)

Everything works, deadcat.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Deadcat, just want to say have been watching the Commonwealth Games and the achievements by such young athletes . Why? Because they practiced and practised and practised for many years, and their success showed they had mastered a subject by putting the practice and effort into it.
    Okay no medal at the end of a successful OBE because this is just the beginning but please don't put a time frame into this.
    Patience and practice regular and you will see.

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Deadcat, just want to say have been watching the Commonwealth Games and the achievements by such young athletes . Why? Because they practiced and practised and practised for many years, and their success showed they had mastered a subject by putting the practice and effort into it.
    Okay no medal at the end of a successful OBE because this is just the beginning but please don't put a time frame into this.
    Patience and practice regular and you will see.
    Very true Susan!

You can't rush this process. Think of it like a "fine wine". A fine Wine takes time.

Patience, practice and perseverance are the key to success here and in every new endeavor we undertake in life.

Thank you all for the encouragement! I truly appreciate it. I'm not complaining about my progress, quite the opposite, I'm really thrilled with what's happening!
    I am/will continue perservering towards this experience/ability. It's just that I have a very strong inner sense of urgency, like time (my time) is running out, yet I've never had any premonitions of death just this really intense internal push. I've had this since I was in my early teens but it's intensified since I've gotten older and have learned about the astral plane. Don't know why, don't need to know why, I just know that this is what I'm suppose to be aiming for and MY personal and spiritual development for the future lies somewhere in those realms.

I know exactly what you mean about urgency and time running out even though I am perfectly healthy. I wonder if this is the push we need to get us started and motivated and to put the time in?

Blog Entries

That urgency is not necessarily that time is running out for you. I'm familiar with it, and I interpret it more as a kind of hunger or longing, or an itch you really want to scratch but can't quite. And so you keep pressing forward, until whatever it is has come to fruition.

If it's any consolation, I did eventually get to a point where there's not a lot of that "itchy urgency" going on. I still have goals, desires, etc., but they don't have that uncomfortable pressure to "get it done". Well, okay, one thing does, and it's driving me a little crazy sometimes, but for most stuff, it's much more leisurely.

Just keep moving toward whatever it is, and you'll get there eventually. Wherever it is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I am almost exactly where you were in the program in August with almost exactly the same progress. Some interesting experiences but no intentional OBEs. I even had the jolting back into my body experience with no memory of having seperated. Would be interested to hear how far you have come since August.
    Last edited by Ator27; 20th January 2015 at 01:00 AM.