Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manifestation Train!!!

Blog Entries

Cool Manifestation Train!!!

Hello, dear creators!
    I had an idea today- to start a manifestation train!
    The concept is pretty easy- each user who is willing to contribute will write about one (or more) manifestation he or she has made possible- and if he or she is willing they will also add the technique they were using and maybe even throw in some tips
    This is to encourage and support other people who may be trying to manifest items, situations or whatever they wish to using the LOA. And also because hearing about and telling manifestation stories is fun

PS- this goes for every manifestation, no matter how small or big it is. Our entire life is one big manifestation story, after all. Namate!
    Last edited by dontco; 6th August 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Re: Manifestation Train!!!

dontco,

I think that's a great idea! Here's my short story:
    Not too long ago, I created a list of affirmations for 3 goals.

My first goal was to get a FREE cupcake (got a sweet tooth here!). I figured it would be easy since it's a small object, and it's not exactly changing some physical object, but it's just random enough to know I had manifested it.

My second goal was to have and remember lucid dreams. This goal I thought to be of medium level difficulty since it meant changing something that I know (I know I'm rarely prone to lucid dreams); plus, it was heavily influenced by how much sleep I could get since I have great dream recall, but only if I sleep about 9+ hours a night. Therefore, this manifestation meant having life afford me more time to sleep, and that seems a bit bigger to chew.

My last goal was to grow facial hair in this small patch on my chin (oh how I dream of having a glorious beard). I rated this one to be the most difficult since it meant physically changing a part of me that I see every day.

I set out to do my affirmations for two minutes per goal everyday for a total of 6 minutes of affirmations. This was my first time with affirmations and I wasn't trying to overkill anything, just dip my feet in.

Turns out that after 7 days of affirmations, I got that free cupcake! I was shocked the moment I saw it, but I was even more surprised at the resonance of the affirmations because I received free cupcakes in one way or another for the next few weeks!

While I have had a lucid dream or two, it hasn't happened at a frequency I'm satisfied with, and unfortunately, my beard is yet to be patch-less .

I'll post a pic of it when I fill that patch though .

Blog Entries

I have used manifestation to make my life much better, and this is why I wrote the tutorial on my blog- I don't like to talk about what has been manifested through my mental processes because it puts 'me' in a difficult position in terms of how I feel about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Manifestation Train!!!

What a fun idea! I do agree that our entire lives are made up of manifestations but I will address some of the ones that stand out to me.
    -Craving a specific kind of chocolate. I thought about it, longed for it for a few seconds, then let it go. Not even an hour later somebody showed up out of the blue and gave me a bag full of the exact chocolates I wanted.
    -When I was a teenager I was jealous that my roommate got to park in the garage while I had to park in the street. That day the garage door broke and no one got to park in the garage. (Be careful what you wish on others!)
    -I had a picture of a fit female body on my vision board. One day I was looking at a recent picture I was in and felt like I had seen that picture somewhere. I realized it was identical to the picture on my vision board. Everything looked the same including my body, my outfit, my pose, the background, the lighting, etc.
    -A bizarre series of instances led me to move to Hawaii shortly after visiting and deciding it's where I wanted to live.
    -During the economic crisis I decided the company I wanted to work for and what I wanted to get paid. Despite economic downsizing, negative social support, and virtually no work experience I got the job I wanted with the company and got paid double what I had been making and even more than I had wanted.

Overall, I don't even realize when I'm manifesting. I just have a fleeting thought and emotion and let it go, only realizing its "coincidental" effects when they happen. Sometimes with larger scale things (such as the job) I remain overly positive and trust in the universe and process of life no matter what, always believing in the possibilities.
    Happy manifesting!

I may get criticised for saying this, but it is my conviction that affirmations/manifestation should only be done for the good of others. I know that many books, etc. have advocated using affirmations for personal gain (money, material articles, fame, popularity, power, whatever), but for me, that only stresses one's own ego rather than working for the good of others.

That's just my own private view. I'm sure that affirmations can be done for one's own advantage - and very effectively, too. But I wouldn't want to boost my ego in that way. I once got my hand slapped by dear BFW (whom I greatly respect) for writing something like that, but that's my view, anyway.

Blog Entries

Hey, sorry for the long post but I've got something to say to each of you-
    mizu: congrats about the cupcake! very nice job! that's a great start and it makes you believe in the LOA more which is super important. About lucid dreams- maybe I can help you with that? a very long time ago I got interested in it since I wanted to fly in dreams more (I tend to do that) so the thing that worked for me was to write a dreams journal. There are more methods you can find online- a popular one is to do reality checks alot during the day so your mind gets used to it and it does it in dreams too, automatically (for example- checking your hands to see if they look twisted/ reading a text then looking away and reading it again to see if it hasn't changed/ check your reflection in the mirror to see if it's twisted and more). And about the beard- I maybe your giving the universe more statements of lack than you think? I think it's important to focus on the positive. Good luck! and BTW- Do you remember what affirmations did you use on the cupcake? and did you visualie, too? I really enjoyed reading your post

CFTraveler: No worries! thank you so much anyway, you're so nice! just knowing manifestation has helped you throughout your life is very important to me since it strengthens my/ everybody else's belief in the power of the LOA.

islandmoongodess: These are some sweet stories! this "thought into things" happened to me, too a few times. It happened most when I try to keep my thoughts positive for a few days it's really cool. and it's always good the know the universe is on your side- that's a very positive belief to have in life.

LPCF: That's totally cool that your saying this, don't worry about it, it's your own right and I'm sure everyone here respect it (including myself, of course). In my opinion though- I think that since we (most people) are manifesting our own life because of thoughts and feelings that we don't control and those end up manifesting undeliberately in a way that we don't always desire- we may just take that control and manifest what we want if we change our thoughts and feelings so that we won't be the victims of our own life but the deliberate creators of them.
    Live the life we desire and not the life that are imposed on us by our uncontrollable thoughts. Hope it's ok I said this.

And BTW- I owe you all a story- a few days a go I was at work. I was pretty hungry. I was looking at the newspaper and there was a picture of a yummy looking, cheesy pizza... I thought to myself I would do just about anything for a pizza right now. It was still a couple of hours before my break. A few hours later- my coworker stepped in the store where I currently work- she was holding a paper bag. "Here, I ordered two pizzas and I'm not hungry, so I'm leaving you one here". (I ended up giving it to my other coworker since I already ate so I thought that would be fair).

Keep up the positive vibes!!!
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

dontco,

Forgive the delayed response.

Very cool pizza story. I bet seeing the image of a pizza slice aided in the manifestation process. If so, it might work for other things too!

Thanks for the props on my cupcake; it really has made me reconsider my doubts on the LOA. More than anything, I have extra hope that my affirmations are actually DOING something. I appreciate the LD advice btw. I find that your advice is spot on as I actually used to be a pretty darn good lucid dreamer back in college, and I used every method you gave to a great effect . I was very keen on journaling, and I got to the point where I remembered almost 4 or 5 dreams a night! I also found that even up to today, I can almost guarantee having a Lucid Dream if I nap during the day. RB mentioned somewhere that LDs while napping might be related to having more energy available than one usually has at the end of the night, and my experiences seem to back that up. I think I'll double my efforts on the reality checks with some alarms.

As for the specific affirmations I used, they were along the lines of:
    I eat cupcakes
    I receive free cupcakes
    People give me cupcakes
    (and so forth)

I don't recall doing any specific visualization, but I think I'll do that for my beard lol

I like this story

'I knew a guy through some social network and started an online friendship, after a while this friendship from pleasant became unbearable ,he kept calling as if he was my boy-friend when i wasn't interested,so i wondered how to stop it. Then i applied the law : i thought that there was a time when me and this person were total strangers and we were fine just the same so from now on i totally ignore him as if he didn't exist ,we don't know each other ( i stopped thinking about him). Well never heard of him again, i came to know that his phone broke and he lost my number,anyway i achieved my goal...i think i create .'

Blog Entries

Mizu- forgive the delayed response yourself no problem for the advice and hope your beard is growing just the way you want it to, you cupcake magnet! I would love it if you could keep us updated.

Giorgia- that's a good story but now I feel sorry for the guy

Think it's time for another manifestation story- attracting people! I wonder if I already shared this story here (I was going to)- but I will tell it anyway.
    Well let's start with the fact I currently work at a shop. One day I thought about a tutor (I don't know if you call it that) who taught me for a short while. Next day- she shows up at the store (never came before- and I worked there for a couple of months by then). About a month later- I thought about the fact I should tell my friend she showed up at my store- I probably visualized her a little bit by mistake because I remembered how she looked like when she showed up. Next day- she shows up at the store again (this time bringing her entire family along). I should also mention I don't remember her ever showing up except for this two occasions. I mean, once you can call it a coincidence... But twice?

Then yesterday before going to sleep I go through my facebook feed and I see this profile picture of a girl that went to the same high school as myself and I think- she looks really nice in the picture! her hair looks great. I wonder if her looks really improved that much in real life? next day- you guessed it- I ran into her in the mall! haha. And BTW- she did look much better in real life, too

Blog Entries

A couple of days ago I went to buy my friend a gift for her birthday. I bought her some earrings and then I had the feeling I should buy her something more. I had a feeling I should go to a little store that sells mostly stuff for the body (soaps, etc). That was the first store I went to. This particular color of nail polish caught my eye (even though I didn't know they sell these). I bought her this nail polish and a nail file.
    Today I brought her the present. When she saw the nail polish, guess what she said? "OMG, last week I when to (that store) and really wanted to buy this particular nail polish- in exactly the same color but I thought it was too expensive and I shouldn't spend much so I left it alone".
    A LOA classic!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast