Thread: why cant i visit my friend?

1. why cant i visit my friend?

hello

i had a quick question because of a few projections i had this morning. they were very high awareness projections but they seem to lose awareness fast after being out a while and weird things start happening.

it started by me getting up at 6 am and then going back to sleep. i wanted to attempt astral projection though. i succeeded. i laid there and my neck started to tingle and a women was whispering/shouting in my ear. i did not care if i made this up subconsciously or it was another entity i simply asked her to please leave me at peace right now and it stopped instantly. i showed no fear. after that i separated from my physical.

i got out and i wanted to say hi to my grandpa. i thought of him in my head and said i would like to see you now. i did this about 8 times and nothing. so i started saying it like i would physically and he came walking around the corner. we hugged and exchanged some words. it was very well at first. about a minute in the experience though he started mumbling stuff i couldn't quite understand. a saying about a keychain and started laughing and i didn't get it. things got dreamy after and i slipped back in my physical.

after that i had another projection. this time i wanted to communicate and ask my guides so questions. i specifically called for them and nothing. i did this for about a minute and finally decided to do something else. i communicate with them outside of projections though. so after that i asked my higher self to take me to a friends house. i instantly teleported there. easy as pie. i said "higher self can you please take me to (so and so) in physical reality to her physical body" i ended up in a room that didn't look like hers at all. but she was sleeping. i tapped her and she looked terrified. i felt bad... but then she calmed down after i said who i was. then she smiled, hopped out of bed and we went places. i showed her around. she looked fine then. it didn't seem like her though.

when i came back here i texted her. she was still sleeping at the time... so 3 hours later i asked her if she had any dreams and she said no and remembered nothing.

am i doing something wrong? i have tried this about 5 times now with the same results. i know people who can do this and actually heal people while they sleep etc or visit friends in real time etc. i seem to be struggling with this and cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong

thanks everybody

Re: why cant i visit my friend?

I think the key words in what you wrote above are these: "I ended up in a room that didn't look like hers at all". That to me suggests that you were in the RTZ, not the physical. Robert, in his books, describes how the RTZ is similar but different in appearance to the physical world. So unless you and your friend both agreed beforehand to be at a similar place at the same moment on the RTZ, your "visit" wouldn't work out.