hello

i had a quick question because of a few projections i had this morning. they were very high awareness projections but they seem to lose awareness fast after being out a while and weird things start happening.

it started by me getting up at 6 am and then going back to sleep. i wanted to attempt astral projection though. i succeeded. i laid there and my neck started to tingle and a women was whispering/shouting in my ear. i did not care if i made this up subconsciously or it was another entity i simply asked her to please leave me at peace right now and it stopped instantly. i showed no fear. after that i separated from my physical.

i got out and i wanted to say hi to my grandpa. i thought of him in my head and said i would like to see you now. i did this about 8 times and nothing. so i started saying it like i would physically and he came walking around the corner. we hugged and exchanged some words. it was very well at first. about a minute in the experience though he started mumbling stuff i couldn't quite understand. a saying about a keychain and started laughing and i didn't get it. things got dreamy after and i slipped back in my physical.

after that i had another projection. this time i wanted to communicate and ask my guides so questions. i specifically called for them and nothing. i did this for about a minute and finally decided to do something else. i communicate with them outside of projections though. so after that i asked my higher self to take me to a friends house. i instantly teleported there. easy as pie. i said "higher self can you please take me to (so and so) in physical reality to her physical body" i ended up in a room that didn't look like hers at all. but she was sleeping. i tapped her and she looked terrified. i felt bad... but then she calmed down after i said who i was. then she smiled, hopped out of bed and we went places. i showed her around. she looked fine then. it didn't seem like her though.

when i came back here i texted her. she was still sleeping at the time... so 3 hours later i asked her if she had any dreams and she said no and remembered nothing.

am i doing something wrong? i have tried this about 5 times now with the same results. i know people who can do this and actually heal people while they sleep etc or visit friends in real time etc. i seem to be struggling with this and cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong

thanks everybody