Hello! Some of you may remember my other posts on the ankle pulling and about my (used to be) problem with heaviness during OBE. So I think I can say I've made some progress since then. The problem is- I'm not sure if I did.

I've been to the astral 3 times so far (after sticking to the RTZ for about 2 months) so I'm still at the beginning of my journey. Or maybe I should say I THINK I've been to the astral.
Problem is- I don't know if it was the astral as it could have been just an extremely vivim, beautiful regular dream or a lucid one. So how do you know?

Everytime I leave the house in an OBE, I appear to leave the RTZ . The colors turn extremely vivid and everything is colorful and beautiful (so far)- which doesn't make sense since I thought Monroe had said OBEs were supposed to be in black an white?
Some Experiences:
1. This is my first time- I fly through the bedroom wall, to the yard, and I can see that where the sky were supposed to be- there is beautiful, green grass! and where the ground was supposed to be, there's a beautiful, starry sky. Instead of the new building outside my house- there are the old buildings that used to stand there a couple of years ago. It felt sort of like a lucid dream.

2. There is always someone there when I wake up in the RTZ to help me float out or get up- I never saw who it was until the a couple of nights ago- which was rather weird. I was in bed and immediately- there was a person next to me who pulled me up to my feet. I couldn't see her. But the thing is- until about a year ago there was a mirror next to my bed- it is no longer there but it has been there for decades (it's an old house) so when I was standing- I peeked at the mirror (it was there, in the RTZ) and there was who I think is another life personality of mine who appearantely is helping me in my astral voyage- her reflection staring at me from the mirror- looking a little embaressed and then looking sideways. She was young and short with short brown hair and a pretty face. But the mirror wasn't supposed to be there? then I'm pretty sure I got a ROTE from her saying we are one and the same.

3. What I think was phasing but it could just be a regular old dream- as evertime I go OBE lately I wake up in my bed over and over again still not in the physical until I decide to wake up- this time I thought I was in the physical so I thought I should close my eyes and focus in the blackness and try to go OOB- then very quickly- I could see screens of very vivid pictures changing in front of me- beautiful, strong colors, people's faces, all kinds of people, in sort of group pictures that looked like quick, moving, live videos- the pictures changed and then I realzed I wanted to remember what was in the pictures so I focused on the next one that showed up- it was a group of people with darkish skin who wore green party hats and sitting in front of a pink background- or vice versa. As I focused on the picture- the picture grew larger and suddenly I stepped into it. But it felt just like a dream. Are you supposed to feel as if you are dreaming during OBE and phasing? and how do you know the people are real and you're not making them up in your mind?

I would probably have more questions in the future, so I may post them here, if no one minds
Thanks for reading and have a great day! Make it full of light. Namaste.