Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Astral, lucid or a regular old dream? Astral Questions.

Re: Astral, lucid or a regular old dream? Astral Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Sinera, what I see being depicted on that "Tablet", is two people being shown with an arrow upwards where they are going and the other arrow is pointing the direction to ship in front of them. Which would be the vehicle that takes them "there". Wherever "there" is.

Many times ,in the days of the Ancients, a ship of some kind was represented as a "blinding light". You could even say the same for many of the Bible stories that are still told today. Just insert "Extraterrestrial" instead of "Angel" and you have a whole new story there.

Anyways, this is just my interpretation. We all see things in a different light! Kind of like the many different interpretations you will find from a "Ink Blot Test".
    Yeah, lion, that's a good interpretation too. I like it. I also think that my other interpretations I gave not necessarily contradict this interpretation of yours, it could still fit, e.g. just consider the 'light of culture' bringer (as she said: "we brought 'cinema' to the people"). Cinema also can be meant as a lightsource (projector!), as a source of new(s) in earlier times, as a 'new' way of doing things, technology, knowledge, culture, who knows ... so it could be along these lines indeed. And those who 'brought' it (to the people) might have come from 'other places above' indeed.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Sinera: Thanx for providing the link! you were indeed right, it does interest me.
    This is a little something I found on Google about the road to Mt Sinai but I don't know if it has any connection- apparently- "The steeper, more direct route to and back from Mt Sinai, is 3,750 "steps of penitence"", so many people take this path to get to the mountain (which is located in Egypt) at night to see the sunrise.
    This could give you a whole different interpretation to the drawing- so I'm sorry if I'm confusing you Could it be two people taking 3750 steps to get to the top of the mountain (triangle) to see the sunrise?

And I'm not so sure about this but it could be that Jane Roberts who wrote "Seth Speaks" and her husband were parts of the same soul, also? and I think Seth was a future her but I can't find an indication for that anywhere- I was pretty sure I read about it a long time ago but now can't find it anywhere so I'm not sure.

Edit: I found it! I am now citing from "Seth Speaks" by Jane Roberts-
    "Now initially Ruburt (Jane) and Joseph (her husband) and I (Seth) were a part of the same entity, or overall identity, and so symbolically speaking, there are psychic currents that unite us. All of these merge into what has often been compared to as an ocean of consciousness, a well from which all actuality springs. Start with any one consciousness, and theoretically you will find all others."
    Last edited by dontco; 23rd August 2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: adding additional information
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    This is a little something I found on Google about the road to Mt Sinai but I don't know if it has any connection- apparently- "The steeper, more direct route to and back from Mt Sinai, is 3,750 "steps of penitence"", so many people take this path to get to the mountain (which is located in Egypt) at night to see the sunrise.
    This could give you a whole different interpretation to the drawing- so I'm sorry if I'm confusing you Could it be two people taking 3750 steps to get to the top of the mountain (triangle) to see the sunrise?
    Thank you, it's interesting. And there were stone tablets involved too since Moses brings the ten commandmends (instead of a 'cinema') from this mountain.

Any interpretation is a valid one, of course. Also since meanings of our NPR adventures can be multiple and manifold anyway all the time. The same or similar number 3750 given is certainly very interesting.

Mount Sinai is in Egypt. So who knows, maybe I/we was there indeed.

This said, I am sure about the information that it referred to years (either BC or "ago") though. On the other hand, ancient masonry is information in stone and it could somehow refer to years, too. Often in step pyramids or other ancient buildings the number of rows of stone or stones in a pillar or even of steps is interpreted with a certain (esoteric) meaning. Maybe it can relate to time or astonomical/astrological values? As yet I have not found anything about the number 3750 yet, esp. with regard to steps or 'penitence' or years, but I might do some more rigid search on numerology soon.

However, the name Sinera (as a similar word to Sinai) is pretty fixed for me without variation, it's from other info gathered repeatedly before and without reference to Egypt. I've not heard it as Sinai before and I really have also 'heard' the name spoken to me and it being confirmed several times repeatedly.

(Btw, I once did another interpretation of it by taking it as a pun "sin era" means sth like "without time" = "timeless" in Spanish. However, meanwhile I am really literal about this name and believe it is/was a person and that it is the correct (first?) name for this lady (in red)).

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    I am now citing from "Seth Speaks" by Jane Roberts- "Now initially Ruburt (Jane) and Joseph (her husband) and I (Seth) were a part of the same entity, or overall identity, and so symbolically speaking, there are psychic currents that unite us. All of these merge into what has often been compared to as an ocean of consciousness, a well from which all actuality springs. Start with any one consciousness, and theoretically you will find all others."
    Thank you. I've read this book years ago and do not remember details of course (just when her husband was taught to AP and that night hovered a bit helplessly above his body, I somehow remembered that). Yes, you are right, it could be a couple relationship and the Higher Self could be the same indeed. It fits my first interpretation of two different persons incarnated, and also fits the picture and the sentence she spoke to me more literally ("we were a couple back then in Egypt").
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Thanx to everyone who answered and shared their views on the subject and you're welcome, Sinera (and thanx to you, too, for being so nice and much more)!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.