Hello I felt the need to start this journal in order to share my views and astral experiences as well as to check my own progress. I would always love to hear about a new point of view, advice, questions or anything else on your mind, so you are always welcome to comment

A couple of people I will probably mention on my journal:
Neville Goddard (1905- 1972): he was an author who had great influence on current New Thought and LOA movement.
Quote: "So, placing yourself there, you begin to think from it, and not constantly starve yourself by thinking of it. So I will go and prepare it, and preparing it I will dwell in it, and begin to think from it."

Jane Roberts/ Seth Speaks: Jane was the author of the Seth books- books that were dictated by the entity that goes by the name "Seth" (you guessed it). This book is the reason why I got interested in OBE and started reading Monroe's books. Interestingly- many of the things Seth had said go hand in hand with Monroe's writings.
Quote: "Consider your present self as an actor in a play; hardly a new analogy, but a suitable one. The scene is set in the twentieth century. You create the props, the settings, the themes; in fact you write, produce, and act in the entire production - you and every other individual who takes part. You are so focused in your roles, however; so intrigued by the reality that you have created, so entranced by the problems, challenges, hopes, and sorrows of your particular roles that you have forgotten they are of your own creation."

Robert Monroe: I don't really feel the need to introduce him since most of you here know him.

Can't wait to write and share. Have a fruitful day!
Namaste.