Title: The weird dream.
Today's quote: "Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?" -Andy Warhol
And there's another one: "I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows." -Andy Warhol
HAHAHA I love this guy (BTW, I'm pretty sure he's an introvert).

Anyway- to the dream- I saw- maybe a promo to a movie? (scary movies are a common theme in my dreams) There was a dark cave, and in this cave were hugggge snakes that were a few meters long, and they were black. I was told they were boa snakes (which didn't make much sense when I googled them- you can google the term "long black snake" and you will get the idea) and they were pretty thick, too. I was told the snaked were producing something humans need and that was the reason they were kept in the closed cave- and they were dogs inside with them, preventing them from escaping (I sobbed humans were abusing the dogs and they're in danger! the dogs could die! they were using the dogs). Anyway, apparently, the picture that came after was of what the snakes became- when they were mature they became- you wouldn't guess- they said they were monkeys- but when I looked- they were actually human! humans with caucasian features and extremely black skin. The humans, still in the cave moved the same as snakes and had similiar agressive look in their eyes. And BTW- they were naked.
I walked away and I saw a commercial for a class about the "New Age" movement and there was, amongst other photos around the writing, a photo of an alien and I walked away.

When I woke up I realised- the New Thought movement probably does come from that source or at least it started there. As for the dream- maybe it's about the fact that humans ("snakes"- a Phallic Symbol, Freud would say) look civilized but on the inside they still act to satisfy their most basics desires?