Thread: Is this clairvoyance?

Is this clairvoyance?

Not sure what this is but this has been happening to me for sometime now and has been more frequent.

I have been seening balls of energy throughout my day. There anywhere from really small like less then an inch or the size of my palm. They look like little semi transparent balls with a fluid form to them and come in all different colors. They streak across in front of me, sometimes moving slowly and sometimes very fast. As soon as i try to look to see where they went there gone and i cant find them again. The sight is not like seeing spirits somtimes out of the corner of my eye which are hard to make out and disapear very quickly there very distinct and i can clearly see them in front of my as they go by. Iv also started to see some other strong things like blask streaks forming for a brief second before going to sleep or little tiny flashes of lights that pop up in front of me and then disapear (kind of like if you passed out and woke up seeing bloches of light)
    I used to think this meant my clairvoyance was develping but after time and the balls of energy getting more frequent and pronounced my clairvoyance dosent seem to be any better. and i never get astral sight while meditation or in a trance state.

Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Or have had this happen to them?

Re: Is this clairvoyance?

Hard to say yet, maybe keep the practice and see what happens.

I see balls of color and colored sparks. Generally their appearance is associated with types of energy manifesting around me, other people, or that are clinging to or will manifest in places. Black or grey is usually related to defensiveness, fear and anger. Blue, green, or silver is positive and related to congruence, protection, healing, knowledge. Red I'm not so sure about. Its a newer one for me. I usually banish any black, grey or red energy when it manifests in my space unless its connected to a client.

And I think it is a form of clear sight.

Hi everyone,
    I do not know but I will share what the "shaman" told me when I was in contact with him during years 2001-2005...He told me that the red colore is the colore of Mother Earth...and all brown or smutdged colores is Earth energies.....I do not remember what more he told me about the colores...
    I have my own thought about some of colores as silver or bright light is messangers...I was visited by a small ball and little bigger one who did bring me the message when my sonĀ“s girlfriend was pregnant, my second grandchild a girl, she had not yet told me that she was pregnant so I called her and yes...it was true.
    with a special red colore with Gold colore stripes has both Christ and Buddha (my own belief)....whom are the reality of truth.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Red is the color of life, and of sex, and of energy. Male hot energy. FWIW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Last night I had a very persistant red energy ball disturb my sleep between 3:30 and 4:30 a.m.... the hour of Mars in the day of Mars.

It was not pleasant - my heart and sacral centers were bubbling with unpleasant anxiety. I attempted to banish it but it kept coming back. So - I'm thinking it was pachad/din/fear Sepheric energy.

Yay. Ok, well. Maybe I'm supposed to face it and balance it. Its not going away and its not nice.