Thread: Could you "Kill" yourself?

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Talking Could you "Kill" yourself?

When you leave your body and...I don't know...do stuff...you're body is left in a kind of "sleep mode" but you're sill connected to you body...more or less...and when you return it's similar to waking up. But I was wondering is it possible to end your connection permanently with your body?

In other words, kill your body while in "spirit" form. And if so...what would happen to the "spirit"?

I understand that technically this is an impossible question to answer (since the only people that would have been able to do this would be well...dead) but I know a lot of people are more experienced in this field than me and I would like to know your thoughts.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

Re: Could you "Kill" yourself?

I'm pretty sure you can't and here's why:
    1-The body is like a flashlight, the battery is the spirit, the projected consciousness is the light beam. The soul is the whole package, body soul and spirit, including the projected body.
    When you project you're the light, or consciousness projected into the light. But the photon that is shot out of the bulb is not you, only your momentary point of perception.
    You can turn the flashlight off and end the projection (because no more 'light' is produced) and you can cut off the beam from the flashlight (by putting a barrier that keeps the projected photons from reaching the wall) but the flashlight is still there, with its battery and bulb.
    So no.

And if you haven't read Robert's new edition of astral dynamics, I recommend you do, because there is a chapter on his visits to his deceased relatives, and it's very illuminating.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can't and here's why:
    1-The body is like a flashlight, the battery is the spirit, the projected consciousness is the light beam. The soul is the whole package, body soul and spirit, including the projected body.
    When you project you're the light, or consciousness projected into the light. But the photon that is shot out of the bulb is not you, only your momentary point of perception.
    You can turn the flashlight off and end the projection (because no more 'light' is produced) and you can cut off the beam from the flashlight (by putting a barrier that keeps the projected photons from reaching the wall) but the flashlight is still there, with its battery and bulb.
    So no.

And if you haven't read Robert's new edition of astral dynamics, I recommend you do, because there is a chapter on his visits to his deceased relatives, and it's very illuminating.
    We'll that makes sense. Thank you! I don't know what else to say. I was just thinking of a way to peacefully kill yourself at any time and I randomly had this idea.

That new edition of astral dynamics of which you speak of...is it a physical book or online? Where could I read it? I'm interested, the dead always have interesting story's to tell ^_^
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

I think he has it in both forms (e book or paper) just make sure it's the latest edition. I think it was 2012 or 2013.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.