Thread: Mental vs Astral Projection and Astral Phasing?

Mental vs Astral Projection and Astral Phasing?

Robert, in 2008 I asked you about the mechanics of the "phasing" projection experience compared to classical out of body projection. You said this:

"I am starting to think that astral phasing actually involves a projection of the mental body into the astral planes.

I am also starting to think that dreaming, lucid dreaming, and wake induced lucid dreaming, also involve the mental body and mental projection.

Technically, the mental dimension is higher than the astral dimension. But higher does not mean more difficult to enter.

More on this later."

I was hoping that you could readdress this idea with further information and clarification that you may have gained over the past six years.

I was under the impression that a respected energy body(astral, mental, ect) necessarily corresponds with it's respected dimensional realm and is bound within it's respected dimension confines. What you have previously suggested about the possibility of a higher-level energy body being able to experience a lower dimensional level seems contradictory to my understanding of the resonance laws of nonphysical reality.

Thanks
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Re: Mental vs Astral Projection and Astral Phasing?

Robert, I am doing research for a book I am currently writing and your feedback here would be very helpful. Thank you.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Re: Mental vs Astral Projection and Astral Phasing?

G'day,

I clarified these points in the 2nd edition of my book, Astral Dynamics (a total rewrite, not just an update).

My understanding of these matters has evolved over the years, as has my ability to write clearly on these things. Not an easy thing to do.

Lucid dreaming, and dreaming, can be said to be properties of the mental body...mental projection.

Pure astral projection (Real Time OBE) is a projection from the flesh of the physical body. This explains why it is like you have left half of your mind behind at times during astral projection.

There are higher levels of astral projection above the real time zone.

Mental projection also has many levels, and it also has a Real Time zone.

It can be said here that the astral planes and the mental planes are the same things, but experienced through a different frequency of energy. One structure, but many ways to perceive it.

It is helpful to think of both astral and mental projection as being connected in a gradient.

Therefore, what is called OBE contains aspects of both the astral and mental bodies. The mixture during any OBE depends largely on the Chakras of the energy body, and how each Chakra responds. This provides for a wide range of potential 'types' of OBE, and explains why there are so many conflicting reports concerning OBE and LD.

This, because there is not just one type of OBE, but many.

I hope this helps.

robert