Thread: Question on the rope technique

Question on the rope technique

Hi!

I'm going to try to get out of the body, and I have a question about the rope technique, wich is, for how long should I be climbing? It's a thing that I do that for 10 minutes and if nothing happpens then there is something wrong, or is more like, the more Ido it and the more are the chances to get it done, so, let's say, climbing for 90 min each attempt is perfectly ok?

Thanks for the attention... bye!

Blog Entries

Re: Question on the rope technique

The later in the trance you do it the better- wait until you are having strong sensations such as vibrations before even starting. And once you've committed to the exit, don't stop until you're out. If fifteen minutes pass and it doesn't seem you're going to budge, this means that most probably you started too early in the trance.
    The most common mistake I see is people using it to get to trance, and by the time they're ready, they've already done it so long they're exhausted.
    I've done it as long as 1 hour but it was an experiment- to see how long it took me from the 'wrong' time until the exit. But if for some reason, you do it and get tired of it, get up and walk around the house- don't turn over and go to sleep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you very much!

Blog Entries

You're welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Getting into deeper states of trance is the key. I agree with CTF. My experimenting with the rope technique has been mostly After a good vibrational state, or energetic state sets in.. Then the rope technique is much more 'instinctive'.. Sometimes I will lay there and clear my mind before sleep,, and then 'visualize' the rope technique before I attempt to drop into deeper states.. As I drop into deeper states,, I let the 'visuals' repeat on their own while I focus on 'feeling' the rope. And 'feeling' the small lifts upwards as each hand moves up the rope. The entire exercise is a tool to get you to focus your awareness away from your physical body... Also,,, try and switch up your exit methods. One might work great one night, and then not so much on the other.... There is an 'ebb and flow' that you will have to learn to work with regards the naturally occurring energies around you and your own energy body awareness... Different types of exits will work on different nights.. I dunno why...

Jake.
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull