Thread: Astral Psychosis Art

Astral Psychosis Art

Hi from Finland. I'm spiritual one and happy owner of your 4 books.

Big one astral psychosis I had at august 2013 I went through the hyper war experience with some kind of sleep paralysis. Buildings around in town where I slept were flying around the city, bombs, teengirls screamed, but wave of bombs and destruction got closer I didn't know it's not physical, so I prepared for my death. Ok, it was sleep paralysis related. I didn't sleep that night anymore. It was there calling back for hours. :/

Next day was quite normal, normal for me. I slept 12h next night. So there wasn't debt of sleep. But then problems began, I went to the very intensive psychosis. I saw things as twice and felt any kind of ring of astral around me. This process took about 10 days and I didn't sleep well. But I saw much things and sometimes, grey-eyed neg haunting in the closets. I felt deep fear in the middle of sunlight and all the noises of town disappeared to any kind of vacuum cleaner. Night was very hard, and darkness was too much to take, so all lights were switched on. Between the lights if some light wasn't on instantyly the neg began to follow me through the dark area. But I didn't bother so much, enjoyed the altered state of consciousness.

One day I left my place for the bus trip overnight and THEN I began to talk with my higher self by strong thoughts. First time I found higher self when I took my place in the bus higher self told me I could bend down. So I did and then I began to float like the baby in stomach. I felt exactly same way than as the child and later on the bustrip higher self, for example put me to watch the sky. Then there was astral-lightning, what took a form of key. Higher self chatted with me and told me I seem to like travelling bus etc. He had n't knowledge about when psychosis could stop then.

So.

1) Could it be possible to create new line of teaching astral things via astral psychosis. I think astral psychosis could be interesting concept to get anyone open? It was so exciting, awesome way I found without try.
    2) Do you think the war experience was caused by poltergeist. It was very dangerous and aggressive and neg symptoms were perceived during pscyhosis followed. It was demon trying to come in? Nothing so bad happened, but I was to ♥♥♥♥ to my trousers many times, for example during hearing lift going up and down. Maybe swimming in lake later was one power that possibly stopped mentioned psychosis.
    3) What do you think, could be the cause of mentioned astral psychosis?
    4) Is yellow, white, blue ring of astral same than real-time-zone colours, I think so. Im not so experienced astral traveller or obeist yet.

Re: Astral Psychosis Art

OBE and altered states have been known to cause temporary psychosis. Kundalini awakening can also cause this.

Inducing a state of psychosis deliberately is very dangerous and therefore is not a good choice as a teaching method.

Increasing your knowledge of OBE would help ease your fears. For example, fear is frequently used by higher self to help form strong memories...because without the memory, these things become forgotten dreams.

peace, robert