Thread: Can someone else open my third eye?

Can someone else open my third eye?

Last night I woke up and felt like someone was standing over me. This has happened before, many times. If my husband is next to me, I ignore it and try to go back to sleep. If I am alone I tell what/whoever it is to stop making their presence known and then I go back to sleep. Last night I did neither. I started seeing this weird kaliedoscope type of vision ...not from my brain more in or behind my eyes ..it is very hard to explain. I did not like it so I opened my eyes and tried to to clear it up, but I looked down at my arms and the same shapes were on my arms but it was more of a outline of them in lights. I blinked several times and finally said, no, I am not doing this. The creepy feeling left and my visions did too. I feel it was my third eye being opened for me. What do you make of this? This is not the first time this has happened to me...although the last time the visions were different. I have been told I have some psychic ability, and that I should be a teacher, but I choose not to pursue it...I am wondering if there is something out there trying to make me more aware.

Blog Entries

Re: Can someone else open my third eye?

What you had were hypnagogic visions. They are fairly common in a very deep meditative state of trance. It is not uncommon and is indicative of a partial projection (the feeling there is "someone else" in the room is indicative of energy body expansion.) You might want to read the thread entitled "Your First Conscious Projection".
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Can someone else open my third eye?

Sean 2 sujetos, A y B.

Si A está en modo "OBEing" y B no está en modo "OBEing", A podr♥a estimular el tercer ojo de B mediante la afirmación: "B es capaz de verme." También se podr♥a mediante el comando: "que B sea capaz de verme."

Dado que el Higher Self puede ser más fácilmente alcanzado cuando la afirmación es hecha en el astral, esto allanar♥a el camino a que el HS disponga las cosas de manera que B vea a A.

¿Es válido éste plan?

Ref.: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...e-when-OBE-ing

Atentamente...
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 28th October 2014 at 11:01 PM.