Vegan vampirism.. How to be one

Best is raw. WHy because it's filled with higher vibrational life force. While the plant dies in your stomach it releases life force before it dies fully. Note cells of the plant are still alive when goes into your stomach and is mashed by your teeth grinders. The life force becomes trapped within your stomach inside your inner space. It attaches to your chakra body, energy field. I once wanted to call myself a raw vegan vampire. Because I feed of it, for example just like being a blood vampire.

How to be a holy vampire

the other way to feed is asking god for your daily bread (daily light). Which saturates the cells with light and your energy field. But you've got to play your part for example doing the lord prayer half an hour each day for years. And I am rewarded with light every time I drink spring water it's blessed filled with light. I am saturated in light. Which is another form of feeding

this is relevant to this subject because consuming water spiked with allot of light. Drinking is part of respiration and part of veganism - subject - thread

copyright aka astral practitioner