-how beautiful is out tonight and how alive it made me feel
-the feeling that something good is about to come
-plant based protein
-allowing myself to eat junk food today while on a drive with a friend because i had such a sugar craving
-nightskies
-summertime
-meditating today
-positive signs
-doing my workout today and how good yoga made me feel
-great music
-cleaning the bedroom
-hairclips
-how slim my body looks and how flat my stomach is
-sleep
-forgiving myself after a panic attack
-felines
-keeping up with the action i recently started to counteract a negative effect from years ago and seeing results from it already. my lower body has become much tighter from it. it feels so good to improve upon myself even if sometimes it makes me sad thinking of the past because of perspectives
-logical sense
-going for a drive
-eyeglasses
-pillows
-flip flops
-how toned my body is
-that the one i wanted wrote a wallpost on my wall on facebook
-water
-vitamins i love
-coffee
-feeling peaceful despite a hectic time
-job possibilities
-seeing some things to approve coming in
-knowing famous people
-appreciation
-the memories
-the experiences
-appreciating where i'm at now,because soon,i'll look back on that,too. just like i've been looking back at memories while in my last apartment,this apartment had some good qualities to it and this neighborhood had some things i appreciated. first apartment was excitement about things like being a few blocks away from my own grocery store and being excited to grocery shop and going for walks. 2nd apartment was being excited about more unique food options and being walking distance to the train and being able to get mango smoothies. and this apartment was a beautiful porch and being walking distance to cafes and actually having a cool bar or two in the neighborhood and a park i fell in love with,and a mediterranean food place i fell in love with. there was some good memories here.
-instagram
-the positive changes i've made in my life over the last few years
-the positive changes i will make in my life over the next few years
-my ig followers jumping to a lot more somehow
-feeling calm