-coffee
-almond milk
-music
-vanilla muffins
-art
-creativity
-talent
-creation
-being inspired by sex and using that as a primary artistic &creative inspiration for the next months or so
-the third eye chakra opening symptoms i'm experiencing.
-moisturizing lipbalms
-observing my feeling crazy,not able to sleep feeling and third eye chakra symptoms without letting it rule me
-water
-mason jars
-deciding to not complain all day
-my old work from primary career as a -----
-a new loa forum
-happy news in animal welfare
-painting as an outlet and how helpful it's been
-deciding i want to start dancing as a hobby for sex issues i have and noticing i seem to turn to painting for abandonment issues and dancing for my sex issues
-computer getting tooken in today
-all the meditation i did today and planning at least 1-3 more days of lots of quantum healing meditations
-best friend dropping another fitness class today so he can move forward
-my beauty
-my femininity
-my wild side and that i have a very sexy,free,feminine,unconventional personality compared to the average girl
-calming down on all i have to do and focusing on one thing at a time and staying in the moment
-smiling
-heat
-all that i have going for me
-finding a new loa forum i joined
-all the possibilties i have to make myself a better person in every way and more interesting
-style
-things to focus on to take me through my pain
-information online that soothes me that B situation is not something i'm alone in going through and that male virginity is a huge trauma/hit to a man of his age and for all i know it may have even made him cry after i left which makes me feel bad. he did look quite sad the last i looked at him as iwalked off.
-my faith
-all the strong energy from pain and visualizing and in combined with friend as well visualizing just knowing it'll hit back soon very very strongly and how exciting that'll be to see unfold. if not in the next few days or so,right when friend and i are off and have forgotten about it and onto new things,it'll unfold like a strong hit that'll be like wow
-all the past experiences to recall of sending energy intentionally and unintentionally and seeing how intense it would have something manifest even years later. it always works if not right away,eventually,it will and it always ends up feeling like a miracle and bizarre
-putting the fun into visualizing and energy work and realizing how enjoyable it is
-writing out affirmations before bed as i lay down and was drifting just because i felt inspired to,not because i felt i had to,and felt it'd make my mind feel a little cleansed and secure at a vital time since right before bed is an important time to have your mind on point
-style
-how great things are about to get for me
-how positive i feel without even really trying
-working in such a cool industry
-how amazingly supportive best friend has been
-how sexy i am
-being over D. already felt like i was way back in jan,but after texting him those few times this month,i feel like not only am i over him,but also there's peace too and not a feeling of what was that.
-learning
-reflection
-ideas on how i want to better myself
-support from others
-being easy on myself
-clearing my mind on overthinking and worrying what other's can think and realizing i am an engima and authentic,people can think anything but who knows really
-feeling filled with desires
-my quality tastes and having an eye