-being ok with mixed feelings. it just means there is attraction.
-that i have good taste in attractive men
-water
-mason jars
-my hair looking great today,and feeling so much healthier and gray strands peeking out being covered now
-feeling determined and motivated today
-beautiful colors
-purple roses
-beauty
-work opportunities
-the future
-my body getting so much tighter
-my motivation and pep
-the signs. there was two in one day,i observed and there was some before then. something is bubbling beneath the surface plus the tarot readings i got tower! the one card the scares me and felt strange today.i have no idea what it could be and kept being set it was bad but changed my tune and decided no,i won't be negative. i'm going to be so focused on work and improving myself,i cannot be negatively affected. the signs conflict with the tarot as the tarot seemed negative but the signs are typically good so either a good and bad will happen i'm guessing or maybe the bad is good. just trying to be hopeful. maybe change is in the air.i was saying that i think even before i got the tower.
-upbeat dance music
-my mom coming to visit me today and being able to talk about D and show her a video of him. everytime people say he looks like a psycho or a killer,it makes me want him more! she said he has crazy eyes. those are my favorite feature of his. but,it's ok. it just means i'm attracted.
-my mini notebook and writing out some of my ideas and to do lists. though,it made me realize i have a crazy amount of wants it almost overwhelms me. lol
-healing sleep
-breakfast
-new fashion ideas
-feeling like my face looks attractive today
-my abs getting in better condition.i so got this. my abs are getting better and better everyday,in every way and my dream abs are days away.
-my pants falling off of me today. good sign of improving body. lol. where will i even be able to shop. i'm already size small in mainstream labels.
-finding things i need
-how positive and determined i'm feeling
-that the me is back and ready to get into things again. so exciting.
-dancing
-the change my past meditations i did last night and how healing it is.i always have better days the next day when i do them. they heal my ocd so much.
-pictures
-how amazing i am becoming. looks,success,inner me,i am transforming so much this very moment.
-what i can create for myself. feeling strong in mind.i can do anything and happiness is the way to everything i want. i got this.i am healing past,present,and future.i am getting everything i f------- want! this week is going to be so damn amazing.i feel it. it's electrifying and it's only the start of so much more.