Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-bumble chats
    -art
    -music
    -connection
    -candy
    -quiet
    -making it to my doctor appointment and doctor being nice and getting me on zoloft,the med i've been wanting,and some psychiatry referrals
    -while being about to request uber,being offered the flat flare/ride pass again. i was so excited,and mentally yelled out it's a miracle..and then shortly later realized i had affirmed a few times in the last day for miracles.
    -the book i've been reading by william atkinson. it's been really resonating with me,and i've been practicing it on and off ever since i started it. i notice besides feeling calmer and more empowered/my vibe a little higher that people seem to be a little nicer towards me. it's weird.
    -getting paid today
    -going to the grocery store today and finally getting more food
    -nice weather today
    -sunshine
    -nightskies
    -being assertive
    -coffee
    -getting the tooth bonded yesterday
    -working on my to-do list today
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -doing my dishes
    -physical exercises
    -even managing to say a few words to M today which i credit to my practice from the william atkinson book
    -getting the power book in the mail today and the way the book looked. just looking at it,and holding it made me feel good
    -my phone
    -seeing for example when an older man that was my uber driver today,i, in my mind,became calmer thinking how important it is to be nicer to older people,and unintentionally practicing the works in the book i'm reading and suddenly he became much kinder to me.
    -buying some peacock print ribbon for a project i want to do
    -going nuts with shopping and buying a pillow that costs almost $100 that will be a handmade portrait pillow of T cat who has been missing. i wanted it,then felt this overwhelming hunch for it so i went with it
    -fashion
    -watching some TV episodes online tonight to relax
    -how affectionate H cat is
    -having T kitten in the house and letting him cuddle on me. He likes to do his ritual where it looks like he is possessing me. He goes on my chest,starts kneading in my sweater while purring and his eyes are shut and he looks like he is in relaxation ecstacy and then he lays on me like i'm a couch. He feels ridiculously close to me.
    -getting the alcohol certification i needed to do an upcoming job and this is good because sometimes it's requested and now i can do more jobs now that i have it
    -my eyeglasses
    -the lemon luna bar i had for breakfast
    -water
    -being intelligent
    -my beauty
    -having nice lips
    -my bed
    -the fashion industry
    -kawaii
    -opportunities
    -my primary career
    -my heart chakra spray
    -ideas
    -kindness
    -creativity
    -nonconformity
    Last edited by buttercup; 10th May 2017 at 08:07 AM.