-life moments that make me go hmm and feel like winks from the universe or serendipity. Today,I either just felt like I wasn't going to see G today or had resistance towards it. I meditated and had great insights come to me. Then,my boss shows up even though she said she probably wouldn't be in today. I then after more time think,ok G isn't going to show up. Maybe my boss let him down and now he doesn't want to show up for awhile but then shortly after,he walks right in,only says hi to me,then goes over to her and they talk quietly for a few minutes. Couldn't make out what they were saying but it seemed as if they were clicking and maybe she actually did have interest in him. After all this time,if he still is coming to talk to her,there must be something she is giving him of interest or maybe they now hit it off and before she wasn't interested. I felt disappointed as it seems by now,me and him are on a hi/bye only talking with each other at this point. I try to let go and just tell myself the right one for me will be even better then i can imagine,etc,etc and to just stay open to newness. Even still,I was feeling a little grouchy and insecure at this point.After work,I go for a walk around the city as per my goals and knowing walking around will also help me feel better. i finally find the train station and a snack place I want to try which is great,and also by now feels blase to me,meeting this goal. As I'm almost back to work to be picked up,right as I cross the street G is there crossing to the other side. And,it was right after I had a thought about him,a superficial and petty one,and then I literally look up and see him and he says hi very friendly to me and I then say hi back and we keep walking. A small mundane moment,but it felt like something. Like the universe is trying to put him in my pathway. Oddly enough from an loa standpoint,a few times I had wondered if i'd ever see him walking around outside work in the city.And,so now manifested that. It was a cinematic moment,too. Me walking across the street downtown in the city and the sexy young business guy i have a crush on crossing my path and us greeting each other. As incredibly mundane as the moment was,it just felt like something to pay attention to. Not to mention,ever since he has reappeared a few weeks back,I now literally see him everytime I work which feels like something,too from the universe. I mean,I meet him,then don't see him for weeks,then he reappears and now I see him every time.
-pepsi
-water
-M asking me if i want anything from starbucks before she brought me to work and getting me cakepops and a mocha frap made vegan. i love them so much.
-M bringing me to work
-setraline
-key-lime slime twinkies. so good.
-rose oil
-the diffuser in my room
-loving what i do for work
-the fan in my room
-healthy digestion
-finishing my article today
-getting my let it go wooden block in the mail. funny,i ordered it last week when I was bummed about the G situation last week,and got it today after today's G situation
-meditation
-meditative insights
-laughing and comedy
-my phone
-kindness and empathy
-helping the little kitten with her eyes
-the cats that come to the yard
-working tomorrow
-finding the train station today that's closest to my work
-finding the place i want to try today by my work
-yoga
-grapeseed oil