-My T kitten returning. It was amazing. The whole moment felt mundane as I opened the door and just like my lucid dream was checking was it really him. As soon as i was i was so excited that I woke up M's husband who came to see him and even brought him and he told his wife. This was such a relief to have my baby back. His collar was missing and he had a cut on his ear but he's been very cuddly and like himself. We spent lots of cuddling time today and I stayed out with them all for awhile last night. I have been in such a good mood ever since. I can see how i used the loa to allow him in. My desire was strong,then my vibe got high and I let go. I almost started to try when I seen him and I hugged him so much and said im sorry.I remember thinking as i was detaching that i felt myself wonder should i stop and i reminded myself no,this is a good thing,it means he's really close to being here.I also remember really surrendering and accepting which gave me a place of power.
-ordering new collars for T kitten and a tag for T kitten and H cat.
-that my T cat pillow is almost finished
-benzodiazepines. I cant help but wonder if these helped me manifest by getting my mind to calm so i can detach.
-sertraline
-camel pose
-back bends
-water
-seeing my T kitten killed and was eating a bird. Not that i'm happy about the bird's passing on but i like seeing that my little kitten is growing up and doing well with cat things.
-yoga pants
-all the beautiful sunshine
-warmth
-my bed
-blankets
-how high my vibe has been
-feeling stronger in my ability with how malleable reality is
-nightskies
-blueberry waffles
-deep cleansing breaths
-ice cold soda
-dental floss