Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

feeling crabby but then i realized,i only took 1/5 of one of the med's im using to keep stable until my ssri comes in,i'm on a no soda day,didn't sleep a full sleep,frustrated by how low my bank account is and my checks not coming,M has been being a jerk to me,it's understandable i feel a little crabby. i seen G again today at work. i've been seeing him more again lately,looking more and more cozy with my boss each time which is all odd considering i'm almost done working there. it just all sort of feels like a story playing out and at this point i'm in sort of detach and observe mode waiting to see how it's all going to play out like i'm watching a movie and wanting to see how it's all going to end. the way it's playing out at this point,i literally feel like it's meant to tug at my attention,meant to show me the storybook nature of it all. it's just all really weird. makes me think of robert hopcke's book there are no accidents,one of the books that is a favorite of mine and a pivotal read for me. also,i feel like i'm becoming a hipster.

-accomplishing my goal on my to-do list of getting the online certificate i had been studying for.
    -accomplishing my goal on my to do list of going to the meetup today. it was awful. everyone was older then me and 9-5 er types i could just not relate to but they were all nice and seemed super interested in me. at least i was social and usually when i do something like this after a miss,i end up getting a hit the next time around doing something like this.
    -the pretzels and spiced carrots hummus dish i ordered today. the pretzels were amazing.
    -the kentucky mule i ordered. this was really good.
    -uber flat fare package pricing. gosh,i love this so much. it's created so much more calm and ease in my life.
    -M being nicer to me this morning for some reason.
    -heels
    -amazing weather today. was so nice out.
    -G from the yoga studio complimenting my hair today. he's like the only person since it's been colored who's commented on it.
    -my phone and how high quality the camera is on it.
    -vsco
    -twitter
    -facebook
    -instagram
    -catching up on some reading today
    -being almost done with current article im working on
    -water
    -ashwagandha
    -prada candy perfume
    -sweaters
    -leggings
    -fashion
    -being stylish
    -being pretty and attractive
    -having nice curves
    -appreciating myself more on the new higher quality camera my phone has now
    -my job tommorow
    -makeup
    -doing some journaling today
    -kind-heartedness
    -work people i communicated with in last 24 hours being helpful/working with me on things i brought up
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -my job at the yoga studio
    -my boss at the yoga studio. going to my meetup made me more grateful for her since i vibe so well with her
    -blankets
    -trying to believe in things i want
    -coffee
    -chlorophyll
    -hip openers
    -physical exercise
    -feeling excitement for life surges lately
    -doing some research on upcoming trips
    -new and innovative concepts
    -hot guys
    -animal lovers
    -people somehow being inspired by me.i often feel invisible and awkward yet somehow i notice people pay a lot of attention to me or tell me how much they've inspired me while showing strong emotions in some form or another(crying,getting really excited and starting to take notes,etc,etc)
    -the solar plexus and theta musics playlist i'm listening to
    -coolness
    -my teddybear hairbrush
    -the industries i have worked in
    -getting my power back
    -empathy
    -quiet
    -inspiration
    -unique beauty
    -moving up to 3 days a week of no soda
    -sending some emails out for 2nd business to get some things going with that
    -touch
    -clean clothes
    -sleep
    -reflection
    -art
    -happy memories
    -decluttering
    -having lived a pretty full life with lots of accomplishments,dreams come true,and ranges of incredible experiences
    -newness
    -forward movement
    Last edited by buttercup; 14th April 2017 at 05:41 AM.