Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

have had such strange nightmares in the last 24 hours. this morning,there was different people who kept trying to put a snake on me. My best friend from h.s was in the dream in the beginning. I kept trying to run away from the people. I even was running past a two headed large dog. I then found myself going down through a playground to get away and the person following me did end up getting the snake on me,and there was a general feeling in the dream of intuitive thought between me and the others that it's not going to harm me. I then woke up. I think the dream was a psychic dream. I was thinking of R from my past a lot before bed and alot of the dream symbolisms had to do with him. The h.s best friend is the girl who knows him as well. We met him at the same time,she became his friend's girlfriend,and ended up sharing a connection with him as well that i envied. Me and R,when we had our experience that was my first sexual experience,it was at a park in a playground,very similar looking to the one in my dream. There was other things too that made me think right away this connected to him somehow but i dont remember anymore. Tonight,I ended up taking a nap,and had a dream that I found a letter in my father's closet of a child's drawing my brother had made with a date saying when he planned to murder me. Now,looking back,I wonder if he was the one,or one of the people trying to put a snake on me in the dream this morning. My brother hates me for some reason. He has lots of anger issues. He was someone in 2015 I believed was psychic attacking me that I made a post about on here. I used to feel so much empathy for him until i realized his hate and anger towards me is just too much animosity. The last time we spoke was in September. He randomly texted me such ugly things included calling me a b---- and threatening to come to my house and harm me saying things like he would break my teeth and saying awful insults meant to make me feel bad myself...all i had done was texted him to check on him. I sometimes still worry about him and ask my parents how is he.

-getting positive inner knowings more and more about some things
    -going to acupuncture today. the guy did tui na and cupping as well which felt amazing.
    -the sweet taste of sugary soda
    -uber-ing by myself to my appointment and back and enjoying the freedom of that,and the growing i am doing as a person
    -the internet
    -water
    -coffee
    -chlorophyll
    -seeing little H kitten(or cat as he may be just about a year old now) popping his head in the door looking for me. so cute.
    -donating a few dollars to hsus
    -newness
    -fashion
    -hip openers
    -having some cuddle time with T kitten
    -calling up hospital billing to fix issue that they had
    -my therapist calling today to check up on me
    -confirming a few jobs for next month to exceed my current minimal financial goals
    -becoming more and more financially abundant
    -self compassion
    -friendly people
    -having nice lips
    -having a illustrator who is excited and seems to be a fit for the concept i've been directing.
    -ideas
    -the industry i work in
    -the color green
    -listening to heart chakra solfeggios and thetas music playlist last night and a throat chakra and solfeggios playlist right now.
    -pinterest
    -vegan veggie burgers with mustard
    -chickpeas curry
    -sweeping my room
    -keeping my room more cleaner lately and how much more clearer it helps my mind feel
    -sunshine
    -nice weather today
    -the green grass,the green leaves on the trees
    -oneness
    -art
    -my teddy bear hairbrush
    -my docle&gabbana sunglasses
    -my skin looking super good lately
    -healing
    -sweaters
    -smiling
    -checking things off my to-do list
    -meditating last night
    -praying last night
    -silence
    -my confidence growing
    -my peacock print eyepillow
    -doing some visualizing last night
    -gratitude
    -innocence
    -love
    -being appreciated and valued
    -my phone
    -seeing the law of attraction work in positive ways
    -being easy on myself
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -relaxation
    -mustard
    -touch
    -being smart
    -forward movement
    -models
    -common ground amongst others who vibe with you
    -TV episodes online
    -project offers
    -positive affirmations
    -creativity
    -softness
    -feminine energy
    -feeling more refreshed lately
    Last edited by buttercup; 18th April 2017 at 05:32 AM.