-getting sage today and burning it. is nice to do another normal,getting settled thing and get rid of bad vibes caused from dramas,too!
-laughing about how girl at store asked friend if he was sent here which he was by me and how funny that seemed like out of a movie like she was being psychic. lol. that store always does little things like that. the local voodoo hoodoo store. love it! makes me laugh.
-tibetan singing bowl audios
-music
-going two days alone in apartment in daytime and feeling pretty confident about it by now. still,things will be much better once i can do early evenings since it takes a bit of driving time bringing me to father's before evening everyday but at least i'm no longer going to friends parents house which made me sicker and worse
-eye massage
-wearing a smidge of makeup today
-how much easier and quicker things are to get done now that i'm staying at apartment. it's nice catching up on things,and noticing how behind things are
-inspiration
-feeling confident and empowered
-accomplishing my goals
-feeling strong
-reiki friend sends me
-my mom helping me out even though she did something yesterday i didn't like but have to let that go.
-my phone
-the internet
-my laptop
-amazing photography
-things going for me and to work towards,my accomplishments
-my bed
-even though best friend treated still is acting psycho both before getting back and then even worse this evening,that he was a little nicer in the daytime and more reassurances
-feeling more and more empowered all will be ok
-nap at father's house
-the cat
-going back to my blog for the month
-pushing myself more
-yoga pants
-yoga
-jumping jacks
-prayer
-remembering my power
-people texting me
-possibly being able to go out of town for free this month if i want to
-weather being a little nicer today
-getting a little bit of my life back finally
-that best friend starts a little later tomorrow so tomorrow will be a little easier
-my beauty
-being smart
-having style
-having class
-that i always win
-loving myself a little bit more
-having a lot of skinny days lately
-my stomach being nice and flat
-having a great body
-being almost done with my book