i experienced an epiphany and miracle in one day. so thankful..
-i was in the gas station parking lot. a mundane enough moment recoiling from having canceled something and arguing with someone else and feeling kind of bad but not in the worst mood.oddly enough,it was the same gas station from may that i was in at night,after a drive,like tonight,and back then i had subtle epiphanies at that spot which then led me to that movie that night i randomly watched and then that book which changed me. it was just subtle voice that came out of nowwhere,that told me to stop doing so much spiritual work or stop doing spiritual work something like that.i grasped it right away. it was so odd and simple and automatic,the way it came to me and i after pieced it together as my soul telling me it's time to stop doing so much spiritual work and go out and live. stop waiting to come to some certain place of spiritual contentment before i live,and to just go live now,and take actions. this has actually been a block of mine...feeling like i need to keep reaching a certain point of spiritual contentment before i live. idk when i've become like this,i didn't used to be like this..i used to look forward to the next thing.....and of course healing comes from the things.i need to just go out and take care of what i want,and stop complicating it so much. the happiest people aren't always the most spiritual of people....and a spiritual person or not spiritual person can have spiritual insights come to them at the most mundane of moments,guiding them.
-and....a miracle...idk why i'm primed for being so in tune today..it was a mundane enough day,i didn't feel i was very surrendered or having the hardest of times..or did anything special spiritually...i was home on the internet and just went on facebook for a minute...and came across an interesting article headline from a mainstream site.i didn't think i was in the mood to read but clicked anyways thinking i'd skim it and in the beginning quickly realized what i was coming across and felt an eerie feeling,and a quietness knowing an idea of what i was coming across. it included a picture quote that was serendiptious. it was emotionally moving and i found myself in tears.i had just recently been questioning(like yesterday)if some things i discovered last year that are very advanced spiritually are just too out there,and silly but decided to continue believing. these concepts were very important to deep healing for me last year and so seeing right after i questioned it all,an article about it in a mainstream site that i didn't think i'd see the concept at was shocking to me. it's a random concept that moves me deeply,the concept of time,from an outsider's perspective it seems bizarre. it's very advanced deeper down the rabbit hole stuff,but it has personal significance to me. last year,i got profound serendipity too after discovering these concepts that elaborated the loa to new lengths for me that made so much sense but were deeper then i had known was possible.it let me know i was on the right track with another aspect of this stuff. anything really is possible. anything.i can wake up tomorrow to a miracle! and,the mundane of moments can carry miracles. this was very meaningful to me.considering the law of attraction,which i've never doubted as it's one thing that's always made so much sense to me,we can prime and manipulate reality to manifest ANYTHING and it's amazingly interesting to think of the possibilities. and,WHY do i always forget this? Why does the "amnesia" always happen? i've manifested so many random miracles in my life that were no doubt it was from law of attraction,yet we always seem to forget. it's like we just have to reach deep and high enough to see how ridiculously ok all really is...so many amazing things i can't even find the words to express because it's that out there and abstract. it's like the things deepest and quietest that flicker to us as possibilities are truths.
-my eyeglasses
-the nightskies tonight and getting a good amount of time outside enjoying them
-simplicity
-getting in a workout
-this amazing tibetan singing bowl audio i'm now listening to
-less is more
-simple spirituality
-makeup
-water
-not believing in regrets
-the cat being here and how cool he is,his personality is very intriguing to me
-the quiet
-how good it feels to do "nothing"
-living more west now
-finding out from roommate that neighbor introduced himself and talked to him and mentioned his gf and how interesting that was considering he was the one neighbor that night of moving in i didn't like and got bad vibe about so hearing he introduced himself and mentioned that night was interesting psychically and reassuring that he seemed normal and how much of a community it seems over here compared to the last place. it's tiny here,this area,but everyone seems to know one another,and is very safe seeming.
-how different life feels now compared to a month ago and appreciating it now. that,is now a different chapter.
-feeling settled
-becoming braver again