-feeling in a much better mood today
-figuring out how to use my computer with sound and so no more using two computers when i go online which has brought me much more clarity and peace
-getting an out coffee today and pastry today. coffee was so good and perked up my mood more
-feeling loved
-love
-romance
-feeling much more calm about trip coming up and direction of life
-getting to do my quantum healing meditations which manage my ocd last night. makes such a huge difference.i need to do these regularly.
-seeing ideas to bring me more peace,filling in holes of where i go wrong
-loving myself by allowing myself to feel sexy by buying sexy things.
-alternative,holistic,and self healing since i do not believe in doctors
-sportsbras. used to think i'd hate them and they'd make me look masculine but somehow i was so wrong and they make me look so feminine and great,and support my chest so much better
-pops of color
-listening to music when i woke up today,which put me in a good mood
-balancing my root chakra with chakra healing music which made my mood better,too and made a huge difference. i had the time i may as well.
-savasana yoga pose for meditating
-taking a day off from working out last night to just chill
-scalp massages and how tension releasing they are
-face massage and face yoga. also very tension releasing
-beauty,and inspiring beauty icons/beauty idols that have a unique striking beauty
-being inspired to really take it far with my first career and that,that's where i want to go when i come back and that jan/feb was the preview of what's to come,but my trip is the kick off of things taking off
-feeling more content/at peace with things having to do with writing
-feeling more confident overall
-beauty
-body oil gels;they moisturize my body best
-lemon tea. so yummy
-email from K right ten seconds after i thought of her,so weird.
-deciding for sure to cancel one job that is right when i come back from trip.
-what i do for a living
-being smart
-being a nonconformist
-being love and having loved fur angel so much and fighting for her until the last moment and loving her in the best way i knew how
-figuring out that maybe what ex A likes about me that makes me different from other girls to him is my child-like side.i think he likes how childish i am and i am child-like in a way that is very different and stand out from other girls. he's been with feminine girls and girls with glamour in their life,which i have,too but i don't think any of them have the child-like ways that i have without even meaning to or knowing when i'm like that.i don't come off "helpless" in a mature,feminine 50's housewife way which is what i'd thought was his dream and what one of his exes he says everyone says he should be with is like that he doesn't feel it for,but i'm "helpless" in a childish,girlish,clumsy sort of way. where some girls exude that grace and submissiveness,i am the type to stumble and have juvenile face expressions,and an innocence that is very rare.
-glamour
-tea tree oil.i think it actually heals breakouts BETTER then benzoyl peroxide and keeps them from coming back. not surprised.