-feeling better now
-protein water
-doing things for myself to feel good
-trying vegan pizza at a place nearby and getting it for pickup,so that's off my list now
-clean clothes
-clean towels
-my lavender oil
-going shopping today
-going more vegan then usual with groceries and nixing the muffins which arent vegan since i feel better axing that from here out now
-my cute new pink jelly shoes i got in the mail today and how adorable and doll like they look. very childish and unique
-a greatly curated shopping selection purchases today
-getting the makeup sticks i had wanted to buy today
-the delicious coffee i got today on the way to errands running
-the great lighting in the first bathroom stop i made
-remembering fun and things i enjoy doing and want to do
-tuning in to telepathy and the psychic connection and realizing how much B has been speaking to me. all the strong signs i've gotten of him,two nights of psychic dreams in a row of him contacting me,and then after that keep getting thoughts of how could i possibly forgive him after what he did which i finally realized were telepathic and got me intrigued by telepathic communication and all the conversations we have and that if i could tap into that,i can align us much quicker.i had started thinking how can i after that,and feeling upset until i realized it was telepathic and am now having thoughts of i do forgive and i have,etc,etc and other thoughts to bounce back to him.
-meditation
-using visualizing and third eye for meditation
-letting myself feel sad and defeated after what happened last night and acknowledging twice this week i had things that really brought me down and had me questioning myself and deciding to be easy on myself today
-the love yourself videos i found on youtube that i'm watching and have put me in high spirits right now
-breaks and taking breaks until monday from working out
-getting my monthly thing finally today,which was late,and caused me to feel so awful this week and made me want to hide and lay low even still until next week
-support from others
-advice that seemed from the universe that i'm trying too hard and not going with the flow
-finding eerily accurate transit charts of astrology that was way on point with me and a friend
-the moon and how it looked today
-a new pic to post on instagram and a new pic idea for tomorrow
-deciding to make a resolution to stop checking social medias so much
-quieting myself little by little
-the beautiful sounds of the outside,such as the cars driving by and other soothing sounds that make me feel good
-the power of loving myself and realizing when tracing things back how i could have loved myself more and how much of a different place i am in now,if B were to come back this instant. it would definitely not be the same,i'm just so different now.i do think we'd still be in alignment though.i really,and authentically do.i just feel i'd be softer,more feminine,but more loving,and having higher standards for myself,and more detached.i think me and him would really match well together.
-realizing i really do idealize guys and ♥♥♥♥ behavior they do to me,and wondering why do i do that. is it because it's all i feel i have left once things end? it's crazy,because if i can see how others would think i'm nuts to make it sound so ok and fine what guys end up doing to me. but,yet i do. it's like i automatically romanticize things.i can also see how things weren't perfect with B. there were little things,he was far from perfect himself despite how much i like him,but look at what he did by abandoning me how he did.i think it's wise to have a realistic view of things,too and now am finally on the same page of others who manifest their ex back,where they say they aren't manifesting the same relationship with them,but a new one. that made me uncomfortable before,i had wanted the same one,and to pick up where we left off,and yet part of me didn't see how that could be perfect with the little issues,but now that IS what I want. I want us to align together,to form something new. to use the power of love,self love to transform and create a miracle of things.i realize now i tried too hard even with him,to get things to go a certain way to manifest goals of mine instead of flowing and how that's not really needed and so next time won't do that.i realize now i did come off a little desperate. not appearance wise but energy wise,there was slight desperation on my part,and that's not loving myself and next time i won't do that. it was fear,though.i took myself off the pedestal.i really did. and now i've put myself back on it.i really did adore him,though. that much was true. he took me for granted because i took myself off the pedestal. and i did that the minute i realized i liked him and he wasn't like D. in the future,i will not take myself off the pedestal,or have desperation energy and will instead just go with the flow,and if i want to do something,will just do it,instead of having fear. that's where the desperation came from. a fear of doing what i really want.
-all the serendpity,and mirror-like nature of reality,it's quite bizarre
-seeing the story like nature of reality,and the bits and pieces of stories in everything
-the law of attraction and knowing i can create anything out of nothing. the power of creation. i can always transform one thing to another.