Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-coffee
    -chocolates i was given
    -the paranoia subliminal i bought and how nice it is to listen to on my phone and have the files on there
    -being able to blog
    -starting my ritual and getting more faith i'm in the right,and things will turn around in my favor at any moment now
    -emailing with S
    -getting massage appointment made
    -the month being half way over,and although march has been very rocky and makes me concerned,that at least it's half way over
    -my beautiful pink roses and incorporating them into my ritual
    -feeling more and more inspiration to go forward with next strides towards overcoming my anxiety issue,and feeling like i have a sort of one year plan for overcoming it now and wanting to make this the year i overcome it once and for all
    -getting a really,really,really strong hit of mind control last night that knocked me out and made me feel like practically a vegetable last night.i could barely move. this showed me i clearly scared my best friend. he had sent me energy earlier when and i had asked and he seemed to send for something else too and he said he did it to calm me down and i had felt strange,very calm then later we had a fight about something and i threatened him and i felt a strong hit come over me. it was scary,actually,but it was interesting,and also showed me i must've scared him.
    -getting a good feeling about things this morning,that my win is near
    -feeling present in the moment and appreciative this morning for all i've been through,and knowing there's been good,and i will win
    -knowing that what i seek,is seeking me
    -getting EFT done on be careful what you wish for,which helped me to finally feel at ease with setting the intention of her leaving my reality.
    -comfort
    -getting pillows washed
    -my beauty
    -all i have going for me
    -my desires coming to the surface

Try not to follow through on irrational thoughts. Though you feel acutely unsafe...always protect you and your's...even (mostly) from yourself. Hang in there.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Try not to follow through on irrational thoughts. Though you feel acutely unsafe...always protect you and your's...even (mostly) from yourself. Hang in there.

Wow. How did you know? I had been feeling like I have no will to live.