-getting the volunteer front desk position. so exciting. and that it'll be a nice easy way to get in the door with a normal job also because i get to start off just shadowing others there. the manager seeming to have a nicer vibe today and seeming more uplifted and possibilities for advancement with this position and all i can learn from it and go further with it. he even said maybe sometime down the line i can tell him i want to teach a stretching for kids class as an example
-the delicious pizza and food from old neighborhood i used to live in that i got. going there reminds me of happy,simple times since it was the neighborhood of my first apartment
-the amazing bakery next door from the pizza shop i stopped at that had amazing treats i got a cakepop,cupcake,and macarons and all were excellent
-doing yoga class today
-M offering me to take a class at studio she goes to tomorrow
-getting an answer about job on sunday. it's been cancelled which is annoying but at least i know now
-my awesome pink sneakers
-makeup
-my beauty
-having a nice body
-inspiration
-applying to a gym job last night that was a gym i had wanted best friend to apply to before
-joining a bunch of meetup groups last night from biking,to writing,and entrepeneurship,etc
-joining a newsletter for writers last night after seeing an article on getting published that i liked
-getting another draft done on writing article. i'm about 55% there,and i realize this article is important to me now.i'm actually starting to enjoy the art of writing again,too
-doing mirror technique affirmations last night
-a more meditative mindset lately. i found myself gazing in appreciation out the window across the room for a few seconds a a tree with violet flowers that kept catching my attention
-colors
-new ideas on how to find jobs for first career i do