-giving the cats a litle cat feast and giving them the rest of the cat food cups and a little bit of ghee for the ones who wanted a lick of it. like a boss,mom cat had two cups by her. lol.
-weather feeling a little warmer
-water
-saving money
-naps
-working a lot
-handling two jobs a day the last two days in a row
-coffee
-lemon bars
-TV episodes on hulu
-lavender
-coca cola
-getting another pet heating pad in the mail
-my style
-my beauty
-the industries i work in
-seeing other inspiring people do what i do for work
-my favorite leopard print cardigan
-makeup
-weight going down. stomach being flatter.i feel so much more confident then when i was having those fat days from the olanzapine
-ghee butter
-serendipity.i can't stop believing loa is real and life is always speaking to us. during work,i was reflecting on the sadness of the betrayal from ex best friend,and one of our songs came on,and it's a random song,too that was very serendiptious with lyrics such as "miss you." I've been hearing this band every now and then lately since the betrayal.I also am always seeing things with the nickname he called me all the time since then. it's quite odd. it's almost subtle because ive not really been looking for it,almost repressing it,but there's definitely been some serendipity with this.i just don't know what it all means.
-seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in some ways with the year closing out and the busy holiday season when it ends,and then my trip and what will come in the new year.i'm sad everyday about life,and how messed up things have become but i try to see the adventure of it all.
-stretches
-relaxation