-that D texted me today though he seemed a little off still but that's ok,merc retrograde ends in 3 more days. he asked if i'd leave him a vm today even though he knew how much i hate vm before and was embarrassed at my last one since i'm so bad on the phone. friends said he wants to hear my voice. after i left my vm for him he said very cute and a+
-that i've detached a little bit from D. this helps me to put things in perspective and have more peace and also attracts him to me easier.
-remembering other guy i liked and that there's lots of guys and possibilities out there.i don't need to get attached to one nice,very possible possibility
-hot tea and how good it makes me feel
-chips because sometimes you just need food that is slightly junky
-being me. my personality,my soul,my way of being
-things that feel good
-the divine feminine and surrendering to that more and more and being a feminine essence
-the night skies and how healing it is and the melatonin it provides
-how well i've been sleeping again. has made me feel so much more balanced and well
-getting my computer tooken in to get fixed today. things are getting back on track and almost out of the confusion bubble
-friend letting me use his computer and how much faster things get done on it which brings me more peace and breaks
-that it was sunny today. how healing the wonderful sunlight was and brightened up my mood
-having a little bit of that in a relationship feeling already with D which is nice,and i get the feeling he likes it too and is what he wants
-silence
-tibetan singing bowls music
-taking it easy and following what feels good
-new instagram followers today
-my beauty
-my thinness
-my cheekbones
-my youthful look
-facebook likes from old friend and work colleague i seen over the weekend
-a text from an old friend asking how i am yesterday or today(i forgot already)
-getting a little work done today
-slowing down allowing me to actually get more done and feel like i got more done. amazing how that always works. truth in paradoxes
-having empathy and understanding for others
-getting my story out on an online forum just to see it all out again for reflection and expression purposes and appreciating things more that way and the insights that came from that and the calm
-feelings that come to me
-how hard my nails feel and how great they look
-that the sun is now in scorpio.i do better when the sun is in water signs
-inspiration
-ideas
-learning
-working in a creative field
-the lamp in this room that has dimmer lighting for late at night which is more relaxing and better ambience late at night
-my eyeglasses
-relaxing
-little things i'm looking forward to
-a feeling of surrender today now
-all the theta i listened to last night which i'm sure helped me detach and feel intuitive and let go
-reconnecting to the law of attraction and trying a little harder
-feeling at peace
-the feeling of being beautiful and pretty and very feminine and sexy that comes when your life has some romance added to it.