-feeling good
-vegan burritos
-helping out my mom today and doing a small kind gesture,with it as well
-getting a bottle of wine today,because it felt like a loving myself thing to do
-getting this sexy swim cover up that i've coveted for a long time but could never find at a shop that i finally found at a really good price. felt good to get an item i've wanted for a long time,that is sexy,and from a sexy boutique since i don't usually shop at boutiques like that. felt like a very loving myself thing to get. it's very sports illustrated looking.
-finding out a popular cosmetics company i've been hearing so much about and trying doesn't test on animals which made me happy so now i have two main cosmetics brands to turn to that do not test on animals
-my ex,A contacting me ,which makes twice in two days.i felt bad saying no,and it made my mind wander,also feeling like i don't want to in ways,but that maybe i should go out,and then i'd attract more going out activities to me but alas i didn't
-feeling like E feels very very deep for me,in ways that may even be surprising,but ever since i realized i have feelings for him,too,i've been having fear and obsessing type thoughts,almost like waiting to hear from him now,and so it's time to let him go. i know where i stand now. the moon and other things highlighted things for me which was good,and it was good i even let myself feel head in the clouds about E for a week but i'm glad i came down from the clouds and am now thinking of other people to try and make plans with and not waiting around wondering about E.
-that i'm ok with letting business trip pass by before realy going out again since its been on my mind so much and just almost want to get that done,though also,it seems like i'm making excuses to put things off. it's definitely a balance.
-pictures
-inspiration
-spring-time weather today
-the sun
-color of the night sky
-face starting to look younger with makeup techniques i've been doing,and advancing with the makeup learning. i think i'm progressing.
-entertainment
-the shape of my backside and how round it is,and small,and curvy
-feeling feminine
-feeling more motivated,and organized about things to do,and getting them done
-feeling child-like
-a great article on how to love someone with anxiety i came across online.
-feeling overall and relaxed about life.
-water
-iron vitamins. i'm sure they've played a part in my sleep being a little more normal and my energy levels a little higher
-peaceful sounds of the outside such as the trains and cars driving by. it's so soothing to me.
-my favorite incense,unlock.
-working on continuing to better myself,more and more.
-feeling beautiful
-being love
-business partner being chatty lately,and seeming super reasonable about when we can hang out when i'm in her city
-best friend actually seeming to try new things a little bit more lately,which makes me happy.
-the joys of being a woman
-healing different things,more and more
-my eyeglasses
-