-how feminine my energy is
-realizing more limiting blocks last night that were profound and helpful
-my confidence subliminal i love which makes me feel so good
-embracing the month of february and late winter
-relaxing more
-yoga pants
-the natural,holistic lifestyle of things
-getting cardio workout in despite being sleep deprived
-giving my mom a table she had been wanting for two months now that landlord had said we could have
-buying my best friend a cheesecake slice from a bakery in the neighborhood as a little thoughtful,valentines day gesture
-best friend's dad insisting on paying for the gesture which was fine,since he said it was my thought still and i know to best friend if he knew,that wouldn't take away from it for him.
-creating more peace with my "enemies" lately as i have
-love
-coffee
-delicious food. delicious cherry strudel pastry with mocha coffee for breakfast and then later tonight fantastic potatoes in the cumin sauce i love which was so good.i had made them perfectly
-my inner knowings haven gotten so strong and more ease
-my favorite sunglasses
-best friend seeming more relaxed about things today
-best friend seeming to like the cheesecake
-getting best friend to say he loves me today. he's been stubborn about it for awhile but i asked to say it in order to prove he was alone since i know he won't say it if she is around
-best friend's reassurances
-being safe
-mercy
-cats
-beautiful things
-inspiration
-the feeling as if blood was flowing to my heart when i had an acupuncture needle in my heart meridian
-acceptance of self which actually leads to a deeper self love and ease,and also able to look in the mirror and take responsibility for some of my more negatives
-humor,my child-like side,and my creativity.I decided to stop mentally calling someone an a-hole in my angry moments,to be playful and call them cotton candy instead so i made a digital phone pic inspiration with their pic,and a pic of cotton candy saying so and so is cotton candy to remind. I sent it to them,since they know my humor and our issues and that i've had angry thoughts like that about them.
-my stomach and arms looking more sculpted today
-having a nice shaped lower backside
-vision board pics because they are fun and inspire me
-comfort
-midol
-blankets
-all my desires. today,i told best friend that i want to be a song writer,food maker,and go-go dancer. lol,but i know first for me,is getting a driver's liscense.
-being more mature and wise then i was a few years ago
-remembering my transitioned loved one today and sending her pics to a few family members and best friend
-that my mom is getting her dog spayed tomorrow. hopefully it will calm her down
-garbage getting taken out today
-getting key figured out while leaving with no help,finally. and that was in my speaking affirmations too so i'm glad it worked