-soda
-donuts
-given a little money today
-going to my class today
-getting in a little bit of a driving lesson today,and it does feel like i'm getting better.i still believe i can master side streets before the month is over
-beautiful,amazing weather today. so uplifting!
-knowing how to do a pole fitness trick
-the instructor remembering me and how nice it felt to be remembered and how nice everyone there is
-the dance studio following me on instagram
-great music
-things that made me wonder about A today,if i am on his mind. the start of the posts getting strange again for the first time since back right before he got into a gf. even though i feel an inner knowing,i like seeing hope. and,the neville material is really inspiring me that as long as i'm keeping that string of doubt that what if i'm crazy..that i'm staying in an objective reality and staying IN that reality,and that I need to take the leap and fully assume the reality i desire is real. i'm getting closer and closer to that with more and more ease but it's like i feel i have to question things that slight 1% so i don't feel crazy for some reason.
-acknowledging my blocks earlier today now that i feel it real and have a strong inner knowing on some of my desires and feel so close
-the feelings of aliveness i am now getting on an almost daily basis
-my eyeglasses
-feeling so much calmer these days by feeling it real
-my neville goddard book i've been reading
-my hair and how amazing it looks. i look younger and more beautiful when my color is touched up for sure
-sleep and naps
-yoga pants
-my wisdom
-having more empathy and maturity then i did years ago
-kindness from others
-finding out info about my account after finding out something annoying that happened
-seeing life seem to work out for me more
-an inner knowing that money is getting better with best friend. i just feel it now and assume it and this makes me feel calm
-my beauty
-getting better at imagining
-inspiration
-doing little things that makes my confidence grow
-deciding it's time to start posting on social media more and that i'll start looking for inspiration
-my black tank top i recently got. i love how efficient and stylish it is
-surrendering and feeling calmer about things
-getting the earplugs
-seeing my cheap eating ideas did work as i have leftover food from buying some of the things i did last week
-the living room