felt a little down before bed but brought that vibration and motivation right back up!
-mason jars
-drinking lots of water
-going with friend for a drive and to drop laundry off
-stopping at a bathroom and after,looking in the mirror and seeing how thin i look when i looked in the mirror even with my coat on and full winter clothes my body just looked smaller and trimmer and it made me feel very happy,and beautiful looking. amazing how just a small amount of weight loss has made me look so much better.i knew all i needed was a small weight loss to feel much more happier with my body
-how rounder and sexier my backside is looking
-how sore different parts of my body are from exercise
-really pushing it with workouts last night,i even was grunting which is so unlike me and i usually laugh at people who do that,but i was pushing it so hard
-how much i look forward to exercise
-how great it feels to work out my abs
-that today is yoga. what a great way to heal my muscles and let them rest while still getting fitness benefit
-this new vegan meat i tried that is sooo amazing and tastes so good and i love the company's mission,vision and way of creating change and how high in protein and low in calories this product is. wow. best fake meat i've ever tried,too
-making decisons and slowing down and organizing so i can get more done. today is devoted to getting my house in order with being clean so my mind will feel more organized to get more done
-D was kind of rude to me last night randomly and was surprised by it. he had never been that way before.i got really upset as it seems people have been upset by me lately so got mad at him then he claimed he wasnt mad and was at work,etc,etc. i tried wondering why he seemed that way and did a tarot and i think he is getting fed up with me and agressive about getting what he wants from me.i had told him after that sweet thing of yesterday that i'd know my schedule better tomorrow and he probably got annoyed and has been short with me since then. the tarot is saying he's feeling possessive and certain of his wants and a lot of sexual energy,sexual conquest feelings. today,i texted him saying so and so day and he said it'd work but he works early the next day and we decided an early time and i suggested coffee and he took a long time to reply and he said and dinner. i had thought maybe he just wanted a short meeting but then he also said something about making out so maybe he does want to try and have sex with me.i have no idea about him anymore.i thought he'd try and bring me home the first date,and he never did or even tried.so im grateful he wants to go to dinner.i usually prefer more casual dates because i get nervous about things with eating and i don't eat much because of my primary career so some may think i have an eating disorder but guys know what i do for a living and just assume that's why and never think it odd.im just taking it casual with D.i had thought i'd maybe make him wait a month before seeing him again,but he's been persistent enough to not have it be that long.
-my eyeglasses. they help me when i didn't sleep as well
-talking with best friend about big plans we have and negotiating more about it which is exciting as it's one of the things im determined about and gives me life again
-how small and feminine and dainty and sculpted my arms looked in the reflection earlier today
-having dreams of my wonderful cat family. ah,so nice ever since she left me every time she is in my dreams,i feel connected to her like she is still here. i super appreciate any dreams with her,and my mom and brother's cat,were in the dream as well as if they were all still together. i realize the three of them together is a vital part of her life story and i need to accept that.
-that best friend is trying out the crazy things he wants to try,even if he is doing things i don't like. i'm glad he is living and trying his curiousities
-appreciation for the good times
-acceptance
-how long my hair is
-coffee
-getting decisive about things. it creates such a calm and organization and flow
-being me. my imperfections and all.
-not needing to have it all figured out
-being beautiful and sexy and allowing that to come out more again like a flower blooming
-my goals
-utilizing sex energy to my benefit and appreciating what the sacral chakra energy can do for all areas of life