-water
-seasonings
-vegan food
-towels
-sportsbras
-these new purple funky looking but very cozy looking and very fitting to my personality bohemian looking pants i bought today. best friend didn't like them,but i decided to get them anyways because i just knew i'd want to live in them
-the cat being relatively easy to stay here
-the cat litter box liners
-getting back to my meditations today and starting my third limiting belief and how profound it was. it was very surprising all the surrounding stuff that came up,and the timing of how exactly this was what needed to be cleared next and how interconnected to everything else it was. doing this work is also very much confronting things about yourself that may make you uncomfortable and have been hiding about yourself. it's shedding away the layers to release those resistances. with this third one being integrated,i feel like i am going to be a much much different person now,like i can't even recognize myself. people who haven't seen me in awhile when they see me again it'll be interesting. of course,i'm always a lot different by the time i see people i haven't seen in awhile that i imagine they must find it intriguing.i remember ex crush A. the first time he met me,i was so timid and shy,it was like i was mute and i'm sure i just seemed very uncomfortable,weird,and goody two shoes. by the time he seen me a few years later through serendipity,here i was in control,still shy,but and insecure but also confident and not freakishly shy but more sociable. just being able to converse with me period was big. i also wasn't intimidated by him by then and i just felt like a whole different person in comparison. the odd thing though,was i remember thinking he seemed the exact same and thinking it almost kind of sad.
-my eyeglasses
-how integrated the first limiting belief i cleared already is
-living room being clean
-making action decisions to help facilitate a goal of mine including one that is so obvious and subtle but will be a big thing and being able to get more to the core cause of what caused this problem and being honest with myself about it
-getting a website blocker to block the tarot site i go to since i started doing it again when i felt sick. this will work because i've never been tempted to go to other sites and wouldn't be the type to go unblock the site. also something happening to show how tarot is so not what you think of interpretations-wise which was a relief since i had gotten a negative one and assumed one thing,and it actually was something way,way different just like another recent tarot thing. the readings are too ambiguous to be useful and dramatize things to be far more major then they are for the most part. I think the problem is i just honestly find it so fun and the symbolisms fascinating but i have an addictive personality and it conflicts with my beliefs too much
-rooftop swimming pools
-nightswims
-getting more comfortable with myself,and expressing myself in a way that is me
-being fearless and doing what's fun and not caring what others think
-meeting vegans in my city,and how fascinating it was that they're just like all the diverse types i read and watch about in vlogs and blogs and such. from the no oil health vegan who is so her diet is everything girl to the vigilant activist type who is against anything other then vigilance to the spiritualist who is actually vegetarian,and so on,it was interesting
-living in a big city
-doing cool things
-taking cool pics with my phone
-cool sceneries
-seeing the positive in getting sick and feeling like it was a shedding i needed to go through. could be crazy,but i feel like this may have happened before at times of change
-summer fun
-making a vegan fourth of july cake and how beautiful it came out that as soon as i seen it,i was like yep,this is worth it,seeing how beautiful these strawberries look,and the colors,and the feelings the cake conjures up of thinking of summer fun and holidays and that i made it,was like yep this is my special moment of the week right here,my 2nd in a row of aiming for 4 within the month
-creativity
-colors
-fireworks and seeing an amazing fireworks show
-having a really laidback,zen fourth of july
-great music
-fitting into clothes from when i was 18 years old still and being in love with a skirt from then that fits perfectly
-weight finally going down a little
-coffee
-delicious grapes,and watermelon and both being so sweet,like canddy
-feeling gratitude throughout the day about things
-cute swimsuits
-noticing it's natural for me nowadays and has been for awhile to move kind of slowly throughout my day
-getting some catnip for the cat
-that i can feel my energy has been more feminine lately which is part of my 2nd limiting belief work i did
-coffee
-knowing what i want and what makes me happy and where i want to fit
-getting lots of little signs of coming into alignment with old desires of mine. it's quite interesting,these little mini manifestations!
-being firm and knowledable in my power
-cool events i'm being invited to and finding out about
-freedom
-getting a 2nd draft done to work thing i want to finish
-sounds of the trains going by and how peaceful it is
-quiet
-feeling like change is around the corner;as in external change
-tuning into my feelings and being ok with not needing to figure it all out
-how i looked more attractive at the end of being sick and after as if i'd just had inner healing,too.
-cuteness
-appreciation
-feeling like everything is going to be ok. like i've arrived to the mountain and can rest now.
-bird's eye view perspective on life
-cute neighborhoods
-how lively and secure my neighborhood seemed last night. it was kind of nice.
-face massage and yoga
-scalp massage
-how toned and slender and shapely my arms look
-all the amazing realizations the past 3 weeks.