Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-mountain dew
    -potatoes
    -oatmeal. actually starting to be convinced this is a high vibe food.
    -getting through the day and all being fine
    -giving landlord the rent today
    -my style
    -my beauty
    -how much healthier my heart feels compared to a few months ago and seeing i'm alive still and fine.
    -feeling calmer
    -having resistance come to the surface last night before bed while journaling and after imagining it gone,how amazing and free i felt.i started to realize this psychic energy may have been a drain,and may have been the true "psychic attack" last year after looking at things again in reflection
    -sleep
    -l and how much he was there for me ever since last year when things were tough.
    -feeling very loving. i'd say that was the number one benefit i noticed since doing my confidence building subliminal for the month is that it made me feel more loving towards all
    -being able to blog
    -all the amazing good changes and transformation i've made and feeling newness and moved forward which i had needed for some time
    -being over certain guys that i took a long time to get over,that i can do so much better then really. even l is such an upgrade from e. A and L are both major upgrades from guys like B and E.
    -an amazing journaling session last night that gave me clarity and lots of ideas.i felt drawn to journal but resistant just because i don't like writing as much lately,but once i did it,it was very helpful. seems everytime i feel drawn to journal,i get something amazing out of it.
    -manifesting an interesting text today after having released that resistance before bed about topic. it was interesting since the text had to do with that resistance even coming to the surface.
    -EFT and how cleansed it makes me feel. it's amazing how we could have these little things we don't think are big deal in our mind,but once we clear them,we feel so much happier,and like a weight has been lifted. i cleaned up some more stuff before bed and realized that had played a big part in me being down.
    -colors
    -leaves,emojis,and the color green.i think i'm in a green color phase
    -seeing cool things that interest me
    -how much it's been feeling like i'm going back to 2010 when i first learned of loa in ways. certain themes and things,and feelings.
    -sweaters
    -my cat slippers i love and still have
    -feeling more confident
    -feeling more free
    -changing my reality in the moment,and in way for the better.i had fear thing i wanted to check on someone's social media online and couln't resist not checking it,but told myself something in a calm feeling to reassure myself it going my way,and sure enough,it did. this is great for me as i'm also currently overcoming a big problem of assuming the worst and assuming wrongly. i've done things before like this,too seeing reality can change at any moment by doing similar
    Last edited by buttercup; 4th March 2016 at 07:31 AM.